Chapter Twenty-Eight

I wrapped my arms around Dean as I awoke from a deep sleep. My own eyes moved around as I tried to figure out where the hell I was. I shifted my own body away from him. Dean smiled at me as he looked me over. I didn't even move as he wrapped an arm around me and moved me closer to him. I shifted in my own seat as I looked him over. Dean's eyes were fill of sleep. He looked me over as I tried to figure out when and where we were, I yawned as I looked into his eyes and moved closer to him. I couldn't even think about doing anything right now other than moving closer to Dean. All I wanted to do was to move closer to him and practically wanted to move away from him all at the same time. I didn't know what to do but here he was closer to me than he had been in weeks. I sighed more as Dean woke up a little bit more as we both moved away from each other.

    "That was awkward," I whispered a little bit as I looked around. I didn't want to move away from him but we both did almost immediately. "Sorry about that."

    Dean nodded a little bit as I moved away from him. I sighed a little bit as I got out of the bed. Dean did so as well as he looked me over. I couldn't stop thinking about what the hell happened to those three men. Maybe that was Elizabeth taking the three deaths for herself to get better? Or did I take those three deaths? I stood up as I moved closer to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

    I looked perfectly fine. I looked into my own eyes as much as I could without being able to see perfectly fine. I sighed as I looked into my eyes. I shifted a little bit as I moved away from the mirror with the confirmation that I looked down a little bit and walked into the room. My eyes moved around to get away from the two of them. I sighed as Dean got up and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed as I looked down at my hands. Dean smiled as he looked me over.     Dean moved to the kitchen and smiled as the others got up from the seat and smiled a little bit. I did the same and moved closer to him. Whatever he had started making smelled amazing. I sighed a little bit as I moved closer. Sam and Cas were speaking in the kitchen. James was asleep on the floor with a blanket over him. I sighed a little bit as I moved closer to the table and sighed more as I tried to get out of her. I sighed a little bit as I sat down at the table. No one seemed to notice me at all but that didn't seem at all like them.        I tilted my head as I looked at Sam, "What the hell guys, are you just going to ignore me like that?"

    Sam rubbed his eyes as he looked at me, "We lost three whole times to that little bitch and we're going to have to take some more people. We might have to go into the 90s."

    I shook my head, "No, we can't do that. I won't let us do that. It could mess up our own timeline by doing that."

    Sam shrugged as I moved closer to him as Dean spoke when he turned back to the three of us, pointing inbetween the three of us, "We can not do that to any of us, don't you agree?"

    No one spoke so I finally spoke up and looked at Sam, "Don't you agree, Samuel?"

    Sam jumped back as he looked me over as he looked down as I tried to look intimidating but I guess the use of his full name was enough to scare him shitless and he was already shaking, "Yes, of course."

    I shifted as I looked down at my hands. Den nodded as he turned back to his food making and smiled as I tried to move a little bit more as I tried to him. I sighed as I tapped my toe on the ground more. Dean moved closer to me once he was all done I sighed as I moved closer to him and sighed more as I looked into his eyes. Dean smiled as I moved closer to him. Sam groaned.

    "Can you two stop making love eyes at each other?"

    I shot back and shifted my eyes back down to the little bit of paper on the table. A photo from a newspaper with the headline: 'Zenon De Fleur killed in car accident'. There were two other headlines as well, 'Jacob Miller killed in car accident' and 'D. Boon killed in car accident'. All were dated only a few months from each other but the poses in the pictures were all the same. Each of the men were reaching out to me. But I didn't see them as I was reaching out to James and Dean who were just out of frame. A woman was floating about the bodies of the men. Her body giving off an ethereal glow. Many of the artifices claimed that she was an angel. But others called her an omen of death which was only slightly true. Only we knew what she truly was.