Jimin x Y/N moments

Jimin is known for his 'clinginess'. And everybody love it. So was you.

There is a few moments fans get crazy about.

#1

The camera is focusing on Yoongi who's trying to wear a contact lens for the first time. But if you look at it carefully. Everyone can see Jimin and you cuddling in the couch at the back. The comments is full about their ship is 'sailing'.

#2

During Run episode where all of you went to the sauna, there is a part where Tae throw a bucket full of water right on your face. The water get in your eyes a little bit. So you start blinking. Jimin saw it and hit Tae on his arm and went to you.
"Wait here lemme blow it." He grab your face and blow your eyes carefully.

#3

Jimin decided to make a vlive with you. Both of you are getting ready eat. You clap your excitedly after seeing the food that Jimin put on the table. You just smile reading the comments that said you're cute and so on.
"oppa ppalli. I'm hungry."
Jimin caress your head.
"Okay okay."
Once again the comment section gone wild.
When the food is done. Both of you start eating and read the comments at the same time.

Is y/n normally like this when she saw food?

Jimin read the question out loud.
"Yes she is. Food makes her happy for some reason."
You nodded with your cheek full of food. But then the food went into the wrong hole and you started to cough.
Jimin get panicked and run to get you water.
He hold the glass in front of you and the other hand went to the back of your neck.
"Here drink this."
You let out the last cough and sigh.
"That really hurt."
Next thing happen is unexpected. Jimin lean in and kiss your cheek.
"OPPA! WE'RE DOING A VLIVE!"
Jimin just laugh and makes you blush.

Everyone started saying what does you mean with you're in front of the camera? Did this mean he always do it when the camera is off?

-

That is all the 'iconic' moments for both of yours and Jimin's shipper.