Overprotective (Yoongi & Namjoon)

request from @callyest
Thank you for the idea ;)
(Also it might not be the same with what you want but I could say it's about 80% the same with your request.)

-

BTS are on their break and they took this time to rest fully. But not for you. At the same time, your high school friend keep asking you to hang out with them, ever since they knew you got famous.

"I'm not sure if I can join you guys tomorrow." You hope they would say it's okay.

"Oh come on! Why? You are on your break right? Besides, its been so long since we get to spend our time together like this."

"Don't get me wrong. I do love hanging out with all of you but I need a little bit of rest."
Some of them rolled their eyes and look at you annoyingly.

"Pftt we get that you're famous. But you can't be that tired. Like I mean all you do is sing and dance right? What's the big deal about it?"

You swear you were about to pull her hair and smash her face on the table but you don't want to get in trouble. So you just smile awkwardly.
"Okay then. I think I need to go now. Its a great day. Bye."

You turn around and run away quickly.

12:30am

The apartment that BTS and you live in are dark. Maybe they are already fell asleep. You open the door quietly, afraid of waking up the other members.

But then the room suddenly turn bright. You let out a tiny gasp and turn around to see Yoongi standing there, arm folded in front of his chest.

"12:40 am? Seriously y/n? Can't you get any later than this?"

"I'm s-sorry. But I'm here now right? I'll just go to my room." You smile and walk pass him. Not wanting to hear him nagging.

-

The next day

"Guys I'm going out!"

You yelled while wearing your shoes.

Its still early but your 'friends' keeps calling you to get ready.

"What the? Y/n are you kidding me? Its still 7 in the morning! Where are you going?" Namjoon came out of his room still half awake.

"I'm going out with my friend oppa. I'll be back later."

"No you can't."

You frowned at him.
"Why?"

"Why? Its still early y/n! Something can happen to you. Now go back to your room." Namjoon pointed your room.

You shook your head.
"Nope I'm still going. Bye."

You open the door and leave before Namjoon could do and say anything.

He just sigh and close the door.

-

All that you could hear was loud music. The smell of alcohol and people dancing, twerking and grinding everywhere. Yups you are in a club.

You resisted to go here but your friend lied saying they are just taking you to a normal place.

But yeah here you are. Sitting there confusedly, not knowing what to do. You just hope no one recognised you.

"Should I call Yoongi oppa? Wait yes I should. But he would get mad if he know that I was here. This place is dangerous." You mumbled to yourself.

"Hey. Pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone." An arm was dropped on your shoulder. You flinch and move away.

"Excuse me. No skin ship please."

He smirk.
"Oh come on. Why not? We could have some fun you know. Its boring here. Lets go somewhere." The guy grab your arm and start dragging you.

"Stop! Let me go!" You bite his arm and he let go of you. You took this opportunity to run to the toilet.

You grab your phone and dial Yoongi's number.

"Oppa? Please come here! I'm scared!"

"Y/n? Where tf are you? I'm on my way. Wait there. Where's the place?"

"At this club. I'm not sure but its near a convenience store and the building is all black." You describes the place.

"I think I know where is it. Don't hang up, just incase if something happened." You nodded even though Yoongi can't see you.

"Gosh why are you so stubborn. Look what happened now." Yoongi rub his hair furiously.

"I'm sorry..."

He sigh.
"Yeah its okay. Just don't do this ever again. You are making me worry. You are lucky I don't even tell the others about this."

You bite you lip, feeling guilty.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

The loud banging on the door startled you.
"I know you are there sweetheart. Don't hide. Come on. Get out of there. And you don't think I didn't know that you are from that kpop group called BTS?" That is the guy just now.

"Oppa please be quick!" You panic.

"Who's that?! Wait I'm close. Where are you hiding?"

"In the toilet."

-

After 10 minutes that felt like a year. There's another banging on the door.

"Y/n?! Its me! Open the door."

You know that voice. So you open it quickly.

"Yoongi!" The tears fall down from your eyes and you throw yourself to Yoongi.

"Shh. Its okay. You're safe. Come one lets go home."

-

You fell asleep and Yoongi have to carry you all the way up to BTS apartment.

Namjoon sitting on the couch startled when he saw you unconscious on Yoongi's back.

"What happened to her?" Namjoon took you from Yoongi's and carry you instead.

"Long story I'll tell you tomorrow. Just put her in the room. I'm going to sleep. Bubye."

Namjoon sigh and bring you to your room.
"You little stubborn brat."

He lay you down slowly.

"Thank you and sorry." You mumbled softly, eyes still close.

"Its okay. Sleep. I'll wait till you fall asleep." Namjoon put the blanket around you.

You nodded and soon fall asleep again.

"Goodnight dongsaeng." He put a light peck on your forehead and went out of the room.