Dispatch (Jhope)

"Do you think this is a good idea?" You look at yourself and Hoseok from the mirror. He thought people might not recognise both of you if none of you two wear any make up.

"Trust me it will be okay. Come on."

You just nodded and let him pull your hand. Excited just the thought of you wearing the style that he like.

-

"oppa I feel like someone is following us." You look around nervously. Hoseok look around too. But when he saw nothing. He just shrugged and continue looking for a shirt for you.

"Relax. Just act normal. Nothing's gonna happened."

You decided to did as he said and help him choose a shirt.

"Wait this look good." He turn around facing you, and put the crop top in front of you.

"Don't you think it's too short."

"I don't think so. Why don't you try it first?" He give you the shirt and proceed to choose more.

Since Hoseok is into fashion lately, he always ask you to be his 'personal' model. Not that you complain or anything. But as long as he is the one who paid for all of it. Then you are okay.

As both of you are too busy choosing and looking for clothes, little did you know you are right when you said there's actually someone following both of you.

-

The next morning, you felt someone shaking your body forcefully.

"what the? JEON JUNGKOOK! what the hell are you doing?" You push his hand away and throw a pillow at him.

"You need to see this."

Just as you about to look at what he is talking about, Jin snatch away his phone.

"hyung!" Jungkook whine and try to grab his phone back. But when Jin give him a 'try to grab it and I'll kill you' look. So Jungkook immediately stop and just pouted.

"Continue your sleep y/n. It's still early. Besides we don't have any schedule today." Jin said and drag Jungkook away from your room.

Too bad. You're not sleepy anymore. You put your hand under the pillow to grab your phone. But it's not there.

"Eh? I thought I put it here?" You asked yourself. You clearly remember last night the phone was under your pillow. Where did it go then?

"Y/N!!! BREAKFAST IS READY."

Well the phone could wait but not the food. Especially when you live under the same room with 7 guys. When you went to the dining room, everyone was looking at you weirdly.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

Jin smile and shook his head. "There's nothing on your face. Here I made your favourite." Jin pull the chair for you. Weird.

For the first time since you live with them, you never saw them this quiet when eating. They keep looking at you. But when you look at them, they'll turn their head away. Avoiding your stares.

"Seriously? What is wrong with all of you? Everyone is acting weird. One more thing, I know one of you is hiding my phone. Where is it?"

"First of all, finish your breakfast and I'll tell you something important after that." Yoongi stopped the awkward silence.

You just nodded and proceed to finish your breakfast quickly.

-

"I think it's the best if you don't touch your phone at all for this week or maybe until next week." Namjoon start the conversation.

"Wait. What? But why?" You look at him confusedly.

"Remember yesterday? When both of us went shopping? You are right when you feel like someone is following us. Dispatch. They make a fake rumours about us." Jhope explain.

"Then what is wrong with it? We could just explain the real thing to them right?" You look at all of them.

"You don't understand y/n. The amount of harsh comments. I don't think we should say anything. Just keep quiet. It's the best solution for now. People will forget it eventually. But for now. No phone for you until next week." Jin hold your phone and put it in his pocket.

You just roll your eyes.

"Yeah whatever. I could just borrow kook's or tae's or chim's phone."

"As if they dare to do it." Jin send them a killing gaze.