New Hair New Life

Author POV

You're hesitate to cut your hair. Well no that you want it. But your agency told you to do so for your comeback later.

"I never tried short hair before. Can we just go home oppa?" You beg to Tae.

"You need to do it Y/N. Trust me you'll look beautiful with short hair." He said and dragged you.

"No please. I really love my hair." You tried to let go of your hand from his grab.

He sigh then stop pulling you.

"Okay we'll go for a walk. Then you could think about it okay?" He said.

You hesitated but agree with him.

-----------------------------------------

You keep touching your long and brownish hair. Well not that you didn't want to try it but you're just not confident about your new look.

"Wait here okay? I'll buy your favourite drink." Tae said and left you there.

Cut it or nah.

You waited for him and he came back and give it to you.

You took the drink and start drinking it.

Taehyung POV

I can't understand why does she didn't want to cut her hair? I mean damn she'll definitetly look good in short hair.

So I decided to buy her favourite drink. Maybe she'll relax a little bit.

I took out my phone seriously and take a picture of her.

"Ahh gwiyowo." I smiled to myself.

I sit next to her.

"Are you done thinking?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Okay look. Trust me you'll look good in short hair."

"I'm just not confident about it. I mean what if I look bad?" She said and start caressing her hair.

I pull her closer and touch her hair.

"Why do you think like that?" I asked while caressing her hair.

"I'm... Insecure?" She said and my eyes widened.

"Wait? What? Insecure? No don't. Trust me, you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen after my mom and my grandma."

"You're cheesy." She said and laughed.

I just smiled at her. Then she took a deep breath and look at me.

"Okay I made my decision. I think I'll try a new hair." She said and I grinned.

"OK NICEU."

----------------------------------------

Author POV

They are in the saloon. Tae sitting on the couch while looking at Y/N getting prepare for her hair.

After 2 hours of cutting and dye her hair. She was done.

Tae walk towards her and look at her face.

"Woah... This is better than I expected." Tae said and Y/N can't help but blush.

"Wait lemme take a picture." Tae took out hi camera.

"SEE?! Its not that bad!" Tae clapped his hand excitedly

Then they go out of the saloon.

"Ahh... Why do I feel like I'm naked? Its so weird. The air keep brushing on my neck. Its ticklish." You rubbed your neck awkwardly.

Tae just laughed and both of you walk straight to the BigHit.

You stepped in the room where all the stylist unnie gather.

"Woah..."
"I knew it! It looks so good on her."
"She looks so fresh."
"She looks mature."

You could hear all compliments coming from the unnies. While Taehyung beside you acted like a proud boyfriend with his hand on your shoulder.

Well you guess this is not that bad. You love your new style and you can't wait to make the world suprised.