Sick Day

You woke up in the morning feeling absolutely awful and sh*t. It feels like your brain gonna explode. Getting up from the bed is probably the last thing you wanna do for today. Besides BTS doesn't have any schedule.

"y/n? wake up. breakfast is ready." Jin knock on your door.

You just groaned as a reply.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked you again.

And you groaned once again.

"I'm going in." He open the door and saw you wrapped up in your blanket like a burrito.

Jin walk towards you and sit on your bed. His hand slowly touching your forehead.
"Oh gosh y/n! You are burning! Wait here okay? Wait... its not like you are going anywhere right? Okay whatever." With that Jin went out of your room.

But soon Jimin and Yoongi come in with a milk and a bowl of porridge.
"No please. I don't feel like to eat anything right now."

Jimin frown.
"But you are sick and you need food to get energy. Come on."

You just shook your head and turn the other way facing the wall, continue to sleep.

"y/n? please you need to eat. You need to get better soon cause we have a tight schedule next week." You heard Yoongi said.

"Just put it there. I'll eat it later."

-

"She won't eat hyung." Jin came back from buying some medicine and immediately greeted by Jimin who whine about you not wanting to eat.

"So where's the food?"

"In her room."

Jin nodded and took the medicine with him to your room. Opening the door slowly.

"Just eat your food and this medicine and I will let you sleep as long as you want."

"Fine" You ended up finishing the whole bowl.

After that Jin help you lay down and cover you with the blanket.
"Sleep well and get well soon" He place a light kiss on my forehead.

Well if being sick is the only way to get this kind of attention then I'm willingly being sick for my whole life.

I'm sorry if it's short and boring. Trust me I really tried my best. It just a lot of thing happened to my family for the past few weeks. I'm sorry. I'll try my best to finish this book and reach all of your expectations. Thank you and I love y'all.