Iphone X

Author POV

Today is your last stage. Honestly, you feel a little bit sad because it will over soon. Today's nominees are Seventeen and you.

Actually you didn't think you could win. And now here you are, on the stage. You are pretty nervous to know who will win.

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You let out a small scream. All of them laugh.

"Congratulation here's your trophy." Jisoo said. You blink your eyes, totally confuse.

"Did I win?" You asked through the mic. And one more time they laugh.

----------------------------------------

You go inside the car and sit there for awhile and talk to the fans. Your manager wait patiently.

Suddenly one of them give you a 2 boxes.

"Y/N, take this. One for you and one for Jungkook." The fans give it to you.

" The fans give it to you

Your mouth wide open.
"You don't need to waste your money to buy this for us." You smile sweetly at her.

"Just think its a gift from me for both of your birthday." She said again.

"Neomu gamsahamnida I appreciate it." You bow your head.

Then another girl give you two box of perfume.
"Woah gucci. Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang." You start singing to gucci gang.

The fans laugh at you and saying you're cute.

"One of it is for Tae oppa and one for you too

"One of it is for Tae oppa and one for you too." She said.

"Gamsahamnida." You said.

"Y/N are you ready?" Your manager suddenly asked.

"Ahh yes." You said and he start the car.

"Bye Armys." You show mini heart for them. Then suddenly a big black box us place infront of your face.

"Y/N its shushi! Be careful with it and eat well." The fans said.

The car start moving.
"Ahh gamsahamnida. I'll eat it well."

They all waved at you.

-----------------------------------------

"Yeoreobun. Your little dongsaeng is back." You sang with your hand full of gifts.

"Tae oppa Jungkook oppa.!" You called.

"Did you just said oppa to me?" Jungkook eyes shining. You just rolled your eyes.

Tae here's a .... Gucci perfume from the fans. I have it too!" You give him the box and he grinned widely.

"What about me?" Jungkoo pouted.

"You don't have anything." You decided to tease him a little bit.

"Okay them." He said and ready to go but you pull his arm.

"You're such a kid! Here. We have the same one!" You grinned and give it to him.

"Wait WHAT! Iphone X ?!?!" He yelled excitedly.

"I'll buy lot of twin cases for us as a gift for winning the 3rd time lil sis." He put his hand on your shoulder and walk you to his room.

To open the box of course.