Stress (Taehyung)

You got no idea what happened but since last month, your voice keep cracking. Not to mention all the hates you've been receiving. They said that how much unprofessional are you.

But the hardest thing is you need to keep a straight face and continue your performance when the reality all you want to do was grab your hair and scream at the top of your lungs.

Today BTS will film a new video for BangtanTV. And the fact that you need to act calm when you are actually stressed as hell.

You sat down on the couch next to Taehyung. Camera is everywhere...

Jin is doing his dad jokes with manager Sejin. Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi eating. Yoongi sleeping as usual. While Namjoon is playing with his phone.

Tae try to keep his voice as low as possible.
"Are you okay?" He asked you.

You gave him a soft smile and nodded.
"I'm fine. Don't worry."

But as soon as Tae turned his head away. Your face turn blank. Thinking about the hate and what should you do to avoid your voice from cracking over and over again.

Tae look around the room, trying to find a place where there is no camera. He's been staring at you for awhile and he know that you're not okay. Finally he grab your hand and asked you to follow him. And you did.

When he stop right in an empty room. You look at him confusedly.

"Let it out."

Your face turn blank again.
"No I can't. Let's just go back there." You try to leave the room but he grip your wrist and pull you in his embrace.

"If they asked why is my eyes swollen. You will take the blame." The last thing you said before wrapping your arm around his waist. Letting out all the tears that you've been holding in since last month.

"It stressed me out how much my voice keeps cracking. And all people are calling me an unprofessional idol. What was I supposed to do?" You said in between your tears.

Tae caress your hair gently.
"It's okay. I'll teach how to deal with your voice okay? And don't let those people make you shed even a single tear. Got it?"

You pull out from the hug and look at him.
"You'll teach me? Promise?"

"Yes I promise." He laugh and wipe your tears.

"Now lets get back to the room."