Fainted (part1)

Y/N POV

I can't wait for today! I mean who didn't excited for their first concert ever? Well its not BTS first concert ever, I mean its my first concert.

I'm kinda exhausted with our schedule lately. But I'm not showing it. I'm afraid if they tell me to rest. I want to see Armys!

----------------------------------------

Now its time for us to go on the stage. We could hear all Armys singing. Its so beautiful. Look at all Armys holding Army Bomb.

I feel like I'm gonna cry but nah its too early.

"ARMY!" Namjoon scream through the mic.

The fans cheer loudly.

"Please enjoy our first perfomance,  Blood Sweat Tears."

With that the music start.

After performing Blood Sweat Tears. We decided to have a 'chit chat' time with Armys.

"All of you know right, its Y/N first concert!" Jhope said and the fans cheer loudly again.

You smile and wave at them.

We talk and talk happily. Not until when my head suddenly hurt and my vision become blurry.

"No please not now." I said in my heart.

I'm glad the next song is Hold Me Tight. The staff give us a chair to sit while singing.

But I'm afraid, when its my part. I have to walk around.

Its my part now, I took a deep breath and start singing like theres nothing happend.

But my head start too hurt more, and thats it I can't hold it anymore.

Black dots filled my vision and then all I can see is dark.

----------------------------------------

Author POV

All of them sit around the couch. Waiting for you to wake up. Well not all of them, Yoongi, Jhope and Namjoon are performing to Chyper pt_ .

"Ngh..." The small sound coming from Y/N.

"Hyung! She's awake." Tae said to them.

All of them look at you, you tried to  adjust by the brightness.

"Here, drink this." Jimin help you to drink it.

"Thank you." Your voice sound hoarse.

"Okay you should rest more." Jimin said.

"Wait. Aren't we having a concert right now?" You asked in confusion.

"Yeah. You fainted Y/N. And you need to rest." Jungkook explain to you.

"Where's the other?"

"Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi are performing on the stage right now. They'll be back soon." Jin said.

"But oppa. I wanna perform too. I want to see Armys." You said and slowly try to sit. Jungkook help you to sit.

"No Y/N, you can't. Just rest. Jin said and look at you. You just shut your mouth.

You hate feeling this weak. But you can't help but to cry. You really wanted to sing and dance in front of the Armys. Its your first concert ever.

"Oh no. Why are you crying." Jimin asked and sit next to you. He  bring you to his embrace and caressed you hair slowly.

"I... I ruined it.."

"No you don't ruined it. The Armys want you to rest okay." Jimin said softly.

But you can't help but to cry harder.
"Please let me perform..." You said in your soft voice.

Jimin look at Jin, Jungkook and Tae. But they just look at you apologetically.

"Just wait for Yoongi." Jin mouthed quietly to Jimin. Knowing only Yoongi can comfort you.

Jungkook and Tae try to put their silly face. But nothing, you can't even look at them.

"Is it that hard? I just want to go on the stage. I really work hard for this day." You said tears can't stop pouring.

"We understand Y/N. But..." Jungkook said but you cut him.

"No. You don't. If you understand me, you would let me go to the stage. I just want to see Armys." You let go of Jimin hand on your body and go to the other couch.

They just look you. They understand, you really work hard the past few weeks for this concert.

They can't help but to be worried about your health. What if you fainted again?

At the same time, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jhope come in the room. Sweat are all over their body.

You didn't notice them and you just sit on the couch.

Tae pointed at you and look at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded understanding.

He( Yoongi) go to change his clothes and fix his make up quickly. Then he sit next to you.

"Hey." Yoongi called you in a soft voice.

You broke into tears again and this time you hug him.

"Shh. Stop crying, its not your fault okay?" He rub your back up and down comfortingly.

"Its... Its my... First concert oppa..." You said inbetween tears.

"I know I know. But you're not feeling well right now. Its better for you to rest."

Suddenly you let go of him and stand up.

"You are just the same." You said and look at him blankly with tears in your cheeks.

Everyone (All BTS members) look at you.

"All of you didn't want me right?" You said in a slow voice but enough for all of them to hear it.

Their eyes widened.

"Wait what? No! Of course not Y/N." Jimin said.

"I get it." You said and run to the back door.

You could hear them calling your names. But you choose to ignore it.

When you want to go out, theres 4 bodyguards standing at the door.

"Can you accompany me to the car?" You said to one of them.

And the bodyguard nodded and send you to the car. After that he stand close to the door for your safety.