FIGHT ME!!

Dave POV

"FIGHT ME!!"

Those two words I swear I've heard over a million times. 

Bet you can't guess who's the one saying them? No? Okay, I'll give you a hint. He's small, angry 24/7 and loves romcoms. Katkat. Yes, the troll screaming those two words this very moment is the one and only Karkat Vantas.

I walk over to where I hear him screaming only to find him in a fight with Vriska.....again.

Why am I not surprised?

"I SAID FIGHT ME SPIDER BITCH!!" Karkat yells.

I stride over to my Karkitten and wrap my arm around his shoulders, giving an apologizing glance at said spider bitch, and slowly steer him away from her and into the kitchen.

"Dude, you gotta stop telling everyone to fight you, look how small you are!" I say while I go to make some coffee for the both of us.

I grab the two mugs from the highest shelf in the kitchen (which Karkat is very pissed about as he cannot reach them) and start to make the coffee. I hear him bristle behind me at the mention of his small size and say angrily, "MY HEIGHT DOESN'T AFFECT MY ABILITY TO SNAP SOMEONE'S NECK IN 97 DIFFERENT WAYS! INCLUDING YOURS!"

I give a small chuckle and give the hot steaming coffee cup to Karkat. I made sure to grab his favourite mug, the one with a little crab on it that says #1 Crab Dad.

"You can't even reach my neck," I reply while ruffling his curly black hair.

He slaps my hand away and growls at me. "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TEST ME NOW? BECAUSE I SEE MY STEP STOOL JUST A FOOT AWAY FROM ME. DO NOT MAKE ME USE IT!!"

Smirking, I comment on how adorable his little outburst was and how I'm sure he could absolutely break my neck if he wanted to, while giving him a sarcastic wink from behind my shades.

With that, he slams his mug down on the table causing a little bit of coffee to dribble over the side as he storms off to retrieve his little stool. He places it down in front of me and contines to step up on to it, bringing us to about the same height.

"WHO LAUGHING NOW SHITSTAIN?" Karkat says in triumph.

"Me," I reply as I bring my hands up to cup his chin and press my soft lips against his chapped ones that taste faintly of cherry. He's wearing that chapstick of his again and I smile against his lips. Karkat jolts in surprise at the unexpected kiss, causing his to clumsily fall off the stool. But that was fine by me as I catch him in my arms and laugh.

"FUCK YOU STRIDER!!" He yells

I chuckle. "You already have."

At that, he turns a deep shade of red and stutters out a weak, "T-that's not w-what I meant..." and looks down at the ground.

A hold my little KitKat tight and kiss him again, savouring this moment.

"I know," I mumble.

He pulls back from the kiss and pushes up my shades revealing my blood red eyes.

Karkat smiles and mutters a soft I love you and wraps his hands around my neck. I'm still holding him bridal style and walk over to the couch where we then continue to watch endless amounts of romcoms and stop to make out between a few movies.

But it's small moments like these that make me feel like the luckiest guy ever.

a.n HAHA! I updated!!! Sorry for the wait dears, I've been super busy lately! But here you go.

 I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day!!

-Kittylicious19