"Mean Look"

As per usual, Dave and Karkat where once again in a heated argument about something stupid.

This time it was about KarKats face. You might be wondering how this all started? Well, Dave was at his turntables making some "ill beats" and "sick rhymes" when Karkat came storming in, clearly angry, and sat down beside Dave and started ranting about whatever has pissed the small troll off.

"AND THEN SHE SAID THAT I WAS FUCKING FLIRTING WITH HER AND INSISTED THAT I HAD SOME SECRET 'FLUSHED CRUSH' ON HER! I MEAN, HER OF ALL FUCKING PEOPLE! AND THEN, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! I GAVE HER MY ANGRIEST MOST BLOOD CHILLING GLARE I COULD MASTER, AND SHE JUST LAUGHED!!! SHE LAUGHED AT ME! FUCKING VRISKA NEEDS TO FUCK A CACTUS."

"Whoa okay, dude calm down," said Dave while taking off his headphones and turning to give Karkat his full attention.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, KitKat, but you do not have a 'mean look.'"

Karkat scoffs at Daves remark and replies "OH PLEASE, I'M SURE I HAVE A MEAN LOOK! IN FACT, I'M SURE IT MAKES EVERYONE QUIVER IN THEIR FUCKING BOOTS!"

Dave bursts out laughing continuing to double over and clutch his stomach as tears stream from his eyes as he tries to get his laughter under control. Much to Karkats displeasure.

"If by "people" you mean "adorable baby kittens", then yes. Before they wobble over and lick your face."

To that, Dave received a smack on the arm as KarKat glared daggers at him.

But that doesn't Bother Dave, he's used to Karkats glares and, personally, thinks they are quite adorable.

"Aw, look at all the baby kittens coming over! How adorable!" Dave says while giving Karkat his signature smirk. Which in return causes Karkat to give him another slap on the arm and an earful of insults as he stomps away.

"Wait babe don't go, I was only joking!"

Daves runs after his little Karkles and wraps his arms around the other trolls waist from behind and rests his chin on top of his head.

"FUCK OFF FUCK FACE!" Karkat yells.

"Hey, I said I was sorry. You wanna watch some romcoms or something to make you feel better?"

"Whatever," Karkat sighed.