I'm Hiding

A red couch sat in a makeshift living room on a big rock hurtling at monstrous speeds throughout space. And on that red couch was a boy with light blond hair, the coolest shades you'll ever see, wearing his Knight of Time God Tier outfit.

Who is this boy you might ask? 

Well, his name is Dave Strider, and right now he was sitting on the beforesaid red couch all on his lonesome. Usually, Karkat would also be with the blond as they both watched some sappy rom-com and, if Dave got his way, the occasional horror movie or two.

But not this time. Karkat was no were to be seen so that just left Dave and another round of 'The Conjuring'. Now, don't get me wrong, The Conjuring was a good Horror movie, it's just watching it 3 times in a row kinda got a bit boring, you know?

Dave lets out a long sigh and slumps further into the couch with a pout on his face. You might be wondering why the cool kid is seemingly down in the dumps. Well, to be honest, he misses his Kit-Kat. Even though they literally saw each other only a few hours ago. But that didn't matter, Dave still wanted his Karkitten.

Just then, as if he somehow he knew that his bro was missing him, Karkat comes walking into the room, strides up to Dave and sits down on his lap and wriggles around to get comfortable.

"Ouch! Dude careful you butts super boney. Stop moving, What are you doing?" Dave asked

The nubby horned troll turns to look up at him as whispers, "I'm hiding," then buries his face into Daves' chest.

"Hiding?....... Do you mean hugging?" Inquired the blond, turning his head to look at Karkat.

"DID I FUCKING STUTTER!" Karkat yelled while wriggling deeper into Daves cape that smelled faintly of apple juice. 

"This is my safe place. Now shut up and put your arms around me, shitstain." Karkat mumbled as Daves' arms enveloped him in a tight hug. 

Dave chuckled as he held onto his boyfriend.

"I love you," he said softly.

"I love you too," Karkat replied just as softly.

a.n This is super short I'm sorry but enjoy it nonetheless!!