Side Chapter: Valentine's day

(Takes place in Volume 14)

Tatsuya's POV

Today was a day like no other since the whole crisis in the Underworld had finally simmer down. It been quite chaotic with everything from the douche vampires who visited the Occult Research Club in hopes of trying to use Gasper for their selfish reasons, to the fact that Rias said it was time for everyone to make a contract with a magician.

But as for now, Issei and I were just heading back home after Rias sent the two of us on some requests at night. Since Sieg, my adorable contracted magician, Bikou, the "cute monkey monk", "Arthur, the handsome butler wielding Collbrande", and then worst of all, Vali Lucifer, the "sexy" White Dragon Emperor," also my childhood friend had made temporarily residence in my home, due to some circumstances.

It been pretty crazy since I had to clean messes made by Bikou, who liked to "monkey around" and cause quite a ruckus. Issei had to deal with Kuroka, and was along with Le Fay and Ravel and Koneko's bickering.

Orphis usually came around my place to visit but otherwise was mostly with the girls, observing everything they did. Putting aside the recent events, today was the day of Valentine's day, a romantic time for couples and young teenagers who wanted to share chocolate with that special someone.

But first, let's rewind a bit.....

A few hours ago

~~~

"Hm...."

I was in class with Kiba, enjoying my normal school life, thinking about everything that been going on. With the fights against Cao Cao, Shalba, and then going in a coma for a while, along with seeing Issei's return, it's been been so many exhausting experiences lately.

Having the Vali Team move in as guests hasn't been easy, especially since ever time I walked into Vali's room, let's just say it was overwhelming, seeing him change into "that" he called an outfit.

Today was February 14, Valentine's day at Kuoh Academy. All the girls were either chatting in class about who they were going to give chocolates to, or who they were going to spend it with. The guys were meanwhile all discussing individual plans for the day. Right now, it was break time, so we had free time to eat lunch and talk to our friends.

"I wonder... what is Kiba's and the others plan for Valentine's day exactly?"

With everything going on, this morning started off with my bed filled with Kiba, Gasper, Millicas,  Sieg, and the most shocking one, Vali, who slept at the end of the bed, his hand over his head. I'm amazed he didn't snore like when we were little and he use to fell asleep on me.

"Hm..."

"Hey, Tatsuya."

While I was thinking, I looked up from my seat to see Kiba standing in front of my desk. He had what appeared to be a rather large bento box in hand.

"Oh hey, Kiba. Did you need something?"

Since it was still winter, we were wearing the Kuoh Academy winter uniforms. I didn't mind it though. Seeing Kiba, Millicas, Gasper and Sieg in their school blazers was worth it.

"I wonder if Kiba's got any chocolates from girls so far today. He probably did, especially since he's the hottest guy in school known as "Prince charming."

It wasn't like I didn't get a few from girls myself, but of course I didn't want to mislead them since I was already dating someone.

"No, nothing in particular. I just wanted to see you." Kiba said with a smile.