Chapter 4

Rias and Issei were in the bath together, healing his wounds. As she was sitting behind him, he covered up his private area in embarrassment.

"Last time, when I almost died, this must be what she did to bring me back."

"All set."

"T-Thanks a lot."

Tatsuya's POV

"After Rias healed Issei's injuries, he joined us in the clubroom as we discussed what happened at the house with that freak Freed and Asia."

"You need to relax, as least til you get your full strength back. The light power that stray Exorcist used on you was strong, you're lucky that we showed up when we did." Rias said from the shower.

Akeno was currently bandaging up his thigh after being stabbed by that light blade. I was sitting between to Kiba and Koneko.

"A stray Exorcist? I'm not even sure I know what that term means." Issei said.

"It's quite complicated, Issei." I said.

"A lot of them got the boot from the church and for lack of options, many became servants of Fallen Angels." Kiba explained to Issei.

"Hm....."

"Wait, you can't mean Asia's in the same camp as that freak dick."

Kiba looked down, and closed his eyes.

"How does Kiba know about Exorcists and the church?"

"We're not saying anything other than you're a devil, and for whatever reason, she's the servant of a Fallen one. Those are the facts, Issei. It's thanks to Tatsuya that we managed to get there in time."

"That's okay, I actually wanted to stop him, since his personality definitely wasn't something a priest would act like."

"You were actually pretty badass too."

"Thanks, Kiba."

Even after discussing it though, Issei still looked pretty bummed about Asia. Issei later went back to his room, looking at the celling as he laid in bed.

"I'm nothing but a big loser....a stupid pawn...I can't save my friend...can't protect myself...even Tatsuya managed to fight against that dick, while wasn't able to...

("Trust me, Issei.")

...no, the hell with all that!"

Issei after leaving his house went to the park and started doing pull-ups on the monkey bars, trying to increase his upper body strength. Unfortunately, he only managed to get through two before falling after losing his grip, landing on his butt.

Tatsuya's POV

"Issei?"

I was walking around town, when I spotted Issei, who was at the park. I noticed that he was holding his shoulder in pain, when then a girl called out to him.

"Hm?"

"Issei, it's you."

When I looked to see who it was, it turned out to be Asia.

"Asia?"

"I better stay with them and see, just in case any Fallen Angel comes after her or Issei."

With this plan in mind, I walked up to the two, and pretended that I just happened to run into Issei by chance.

"Tatsuya?"

"Hey Issei. And nice to see you again, Asia."

"Yeah...it's good to see you as well."

Due to seeing Asia again, the three of us went to a nearby diner, where apparently Issei was trying to teach Asia how to eat a hamburger. It was actually funny seeing how Asia thought you needed to use a fork in order to eat it.