Chapter 8-9

Issei was asleep in his room, having a dream about marrying Rias. Everyone was there, envious of him, congratulating him, or both. Issei's thoughts sway back and forth, trying to understand what was happening. Just as his mind turned perverted, a voice echoed and interrupted it.

"This is where your were dream ends, you little pervert."

"I heard that voice before!"

A large red eye opened and glares right at him.

"You have, after all, I am inside you."

"You what?!"

"Quiet! Stop questioning me when you know the answer! I been speaking to you for a long time. Perhaps my voice never reached you because you been too weak to hear it."

"Y-You not making any sense, voice in my head!"

"I merely wanted to say hello to my partner, the one I shall be fighting alongside for this moment forward."

"Partner? I still don't know who you are!"

"Quit being dramatic! You know exactly who I am."

A green light emits from Issei's left hand and manifested a dragon's arm. Issei screams out in pain, before waking up. His forehead dripping with sweat. He looks down at his hand, clenching it.

Tatsuya's POV

"It been about a month at least since I first joined Rias's Peerage, and I have made already lots of friends. I been slowly making my way up as a devil servant too, getting contracts and making progress thanks to Yoruba."

We were in class, when I saw that Issei was yawning in class. I was sitting to his left, and saw as Matsuda and Motohama approached him.

"What's wrong with you man, you tired?"

"Yeah, I had a weird dream that kept me up the whole night."

"Weird dream?"

"If you're talking about a wet dream, start spilling right now!" Matsuda demanded.

"No, it wasn't."

"Oh no, I would've helped have I known. Although, now it makes more sense why you slept in so late." Asia said, sitting behind Issei.

"Oh yeah, hey I meant to thank you for coming in to wake me up this morning."

"What?!" Both Matsuda and Motohama exclaimed.

"So Asia wakes you up?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Your wake up call is Asia?!" Matsuda asked.

"Well, we live together, so it's no biggie. I mean, dude, were in each other's rooms all the time."

"Huh?"

"Issei's so funny, he's always wandering in accidentally when I'm changing."

"Asia.....I don't think that's a accident."

"Shit! Probably serves you breakfast in bed, too!"

"What am I supposed to do, her french toast rules."

"Oh stop, you're making me blush."

Matsuda and Motohama looked at Issei shocked.

"Why are all these hot girls throwing themselves at this guy!!"

"Well, he is cute if you look past his pervertedness."

"It doesn't make any sense! It's like they haven't seen his face!"