Lemon Chapter: Date with Kiba

Tatsuya's POV

Today was finally the weekend and it been about two weeks since the end of the sports festival. Since it was a day off from any contract making or devil business, Kiba and I had decided to meet up for our official "first date."

Ever since the fight against Rias under control and the fake Issei in the Dimensional Gap, Millicas been more affectionate than usual towards me and even Gasper has been trying to go outside more when I'm doing errands.

Kiba's even been more lively and sweet as well. I couldn't blame them for probably being worried after what happened with us almost disappearing and then the drama occuring at the time. When everything had calm down, Kiba proposed yesterday that we should go out on our date.

~~~

Flashback

While the Occult Research Club was finally getting back in order after our sports festival and with the rumors about what happened to the clubhouse before finally over, Rias decided for us to hold a welcoming party for Rossweisse after joining us as the newest Rook and a teacher at Kuoh Academy. We were all in the living room at Issei's house when Kiba had pulled me to the side by the kitchen counter.

"Tomorrow? You wanna do our date now?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Yeah, since president said that we have a free day with no contracts, I thought it be perfect."

"Oh... okay then."

"Do you not want to?" Kiba asked.

"N-No, it's not that! I mean, of course I wanna go out with you, Kiba! It's just...I wasn't expecting so soon. I'm a little surprised, that's all." I replied.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun."

"I'm more worried about Rias and the others along with Gasper or Millicas following us like with Issei's date with Akeno, but I'll trust them."

"So...what about the others?" I asked.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Kiba asked, tilting his head.

"N-Nevermind...."

"If you say so. Anyway, let's meet up at the convenience store then."

~~~

Present

"I nearly almost forgot about that strangely enough."

When we were going to rescue Asia from Diodora, Kiba promised me two dates and as many kisses as I wanted during the battle with his Queen and Bishops. I haven't used them since we had a lot going on at the time.

We were discussing about date plans before the whole fake Issei issue, but Kiba didn't want to be too stiff about our first date and was worried if I would care what we did.

"As long as I'm with Kiba...it doesn't really matter where we go to be honest."

I was currently standing near the convenience store over by the station which wasn't far from our house, which was also where we were meeting at. I was a little nervous and anxious since this was my first time on a date with Kiba. My heart was beating so fast I felt like I was gonna pop like a balloon.

As my my attire, I chose a black jacket, purple t-shirt and my favorite dark pants as for my casual clothes. I didn't wanna seem like I was trying to hard and didn't want to take forever deciding on what to wear, so went with my gut.

"It is getting a little chilly too."

I looked around to see that the town was already in it's autumn season, with the leafs in it's orange and yellow colors as the air was already getting slightly colder.