Chapter 7

Tatsuya's POV

Issei, Asia, and I were in the clubroom after school with Rias, and getting ready to pass out flyers.

"Okie dokie, I'm all set." Asia said.

"Asia and I are gonna hand out flyers. How about it, you ready to go?"

"I'm coming too as well."

"Hold on." Rias said.

"Hm?"

"I think you be glad to know your flyer days are over."

"They are?"

"What do you mean, Rias?"

"Relax, it's not a punishment. You all have decided great work, but normally the hassle of handing out flyers is the job of the Familiar."

"A familiar? Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"Hell yeah! So is this like some sort of promotion?" Issei asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could look at it that way. But first things first, we need to find you three familiars."

Kiba, Koneko and Akeno come into the clubroom and join us as Rias opens her palm, with a bat-like creature appearing in her hand.

"This is my familiar, Issei. I believe you two have met each other."

Suddenly, the little bat turned into a human girl.

"Wait, I remember her."

She was the woman who was passing out flyers on the day I followed Issei and Raynare around.

"Hot flyer girl's your familiar?" Issei asked.

The girl then turned back into a bat.

"And I got one too, of course."

Akeno pointed to the floor, and a small oni looking green imp appeared from a magic circle.

"Whoa, is that a imp?"

"This is Shiro."

We looked over to see a small cute white cat on Koneko's lap, with a bell around it's neck.

"Mines's badass." Kiba said.

"I don't care about yours, tiny dancer."

"Why you gotta hate, man?"

"I like to see, Kiba." I said.

Kiba summoned a small bird in the air, and it looked so cool.

"Awesome, I want one, too!"

"Don't worry, you'll get one. Familiars are a major part of being a devil. When you're in need, there always there to back you up."

"That's great. Only problem is we have no idea what on how to get one." Asia said.

"That's the next step."

Someone then knocked on the door.

"Yeah?"

The door opened, revealing about 11 or more people walking in, and a girl with black short hair and glasses in the middle.

"Sorry to interrupt."

"Whoa, what the heck is she doing here?" Issei asked.

"I think seen her before."

"Issei, who are these people?" Asia asked.

"The one in the middle is Sona Shitori, the student body president. And the one with the glasses right behind her is Tsubaki Shinra."

"It looks like they brought the rest of the council with them."