Chapter 23

Looking towards the entrance, Koneko abruptly stood up, with a serious expression on her face.

"........"

"Koneko?" Gasper asked, noticing this.

"Don't move a muscle, Gasper."

"Huh?"
O
The clubroom's main door was suddenly shot and blasted down , and after the smoke had cleared, several cloak hooded people stood, each on a orange magic circle.

"Humans?"

"Yes, that's right. We are indeed humans but we're somewhat different at ultilizing magic by rebuilding the structure of Devil magic. We're known as magician. If it helps you understand a bit better, we're on the same level as what you devils call Mid-ranking devils. It would be best if you did what you were told. Hand the half Vampire over to us." One of the female Intruders said.

In his box Gasper was hiding, terrified as he held his head afraid.

"We've already confirmed that he's here."

The magicians all fired off a magic bean at Koneko but her grabbed the box  with Gasper inside and then made a run for it through the hallway and then stopped. She looked out the window with Gasper to see a whole horde of them.

"Wh-What's going on out there?" Gasper asked.

"There's nothing left to run."

"No where at all."

Appearing from the walls, the magicians tried to corner Koneko and blasted at her, but luckily she managed to dodge it before jumping down the stairs, grabbing Gasper in his box still and slide down the railings, and hid herself inside the principal's office. The magicians tried shooting at it, only for it to be countered by a red magic seal.

"There's magic on the door!"

"I did think there was something different about this room when we first infiltrated. I was right."

"I'm assuming they must be hiding in there now."

~~~

Meanwhile, inside the room.

"We should be able to stall here for at least a little while." Koneko said.

But with everything going on, Gasper was shivering in his box from fear.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Rias and the others will come to save you."

"Yeah...I'm sure they will."

In that instant, Koneko was shot in the back by an attack, making her grunt as she fell from her injuries.

"Koneko!"

"I've been waiting for you. Haha."

With them being outnumbered, Gasper and Koneko were both bounded to the wall on a magic circle.

"That magic circle will render all physical powers one possesses useless. There's no use struggling."

"Please, you have to stop! What are you even trying to do?!"

"Gaspy... I'm sorry." Koneko muttered.

"Now then...let's begin."

In that moment, Gasper's begin to scream out in pain as the magic circle's energy begin flowing into him, causing his eye's pupils to turn red with a yellow glow.

"T-Tatsuya..."

"Gaspy...."

~~~

Tatsuya's POV

"....!"

Suddenly, I wasn't sure he, but I thought I heard Gasper calling my name. It made me jump a little as I glanced around. Kiba noticed this and looked at me.