Chapter 39

It has been about ten minutes since the bullet train have left the Tokyo station and the second-year students were on their way to Kyoto. While all the boys and girls were all mingling with their friends, Issei was looking intensely into the mirror that was in the bathroom onboard. He was still thinking back on what Azazel said to him in the Underworld.

("Issei, using your Sacred Gear, you can access the emotions of the previous Red Dragon Emperors. Their negative feelings are so strong that you could almost consider them a curse. If you could find a way to purge that negativity then I believe you be able to trigger a powerful that equally stronger but much safer than the Juggernaut Drive. In order to achieve that, you're going have to go and search your consciousness directly into your Sacred Gear.")

Flashback

Thinking back on that, Issei remembered when he entered inside his mind, and find himself in a white space

Thinking back on that, Issei remembered when he entered inside his mind, and find himself in a white space. Surrounding him was a multitude of people, who were all wearing white robes.

"Yo, what's up?"

But there was no response.

"Uh... anyone home?"

He tried waving his hand in front of one of them but there was no answer still.

"Hello? Guess that's a no...okay, how the hell am I supposed to get through to them?"

Present

While he was still in a trance in the mirror, unknown to him Xenovia snuck up behind him, and put her lips close to his ear.

"I'm practically naked."

"A-aah?!"

Issei instantly turned behind himself to face her after hearing that surprising line.

~~~

Opening (Switch)

Switch on Switch on

Asu no kimi wo mamoru zettai ni maketakunai
Afureteku ai no hikari nogasazu ni gyutto dakishimete

Kakushitetara hajimaranai yo jibun no koto ukeiretara
Daijoubu, sarakedashite itsu datte hora, kagayakeru

Sou, mune no oku kizuiteru
Shoujiki na kimi no kimochi (twinkle your heart)
Tsutaete, zenbu oshiete

Ashita no kimi wo mamoru zettai ni maketakunai
Egao no mahou sekai kaeru
Furetara kyori wa ZERO ne kirameki mezamete yuku
Afureteku ai no hikari nogasazu ni gyutto dakishimete

~~~~

Tatsuya's POV

Since we been on the bullet train, the second-year students were all divided into their classes so Issei, Asia, Xenovia and Irina were in the other train car while Kiba and I were in the other with Class 2B.