Chapter 1

"Red...just like the color of her hair. Her hair is more crimson than that of blood; Darker than blood itself. The same color on his hands. The beautiful red of the hair, I know it anywhere, I know it well. It's indeed her."

"Devote your life to me, and become my servant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatsuya's POV

I was walking around, outside and looking around the school. I saw students running around, enjoying themselves and talking to each other. I enjoy being at this school, blending in with humans.

I was here on a assignment, sent by my father Orpheus. There has been info about Fallen Angels being here in Japan.

I was also here in order to find "Rias Gremory", a member of the Gremory Family, as well as "Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess." I been here for a month now, and I have seen her already a lot at school, along with "Yuuto Kiba", the school's pretty boy.

"All the students here are really nice." I thought.

I also been doing good in my classes, especially sports and physics. But, even while living in the human world, I haven't seen any Fallen Angels at all. I was a half human/ devil, so I knew how to interact with humans and the students here.

My mother is a half human/devil herself, so she knows about this world too. My father, Orpheus, is a devil god, and descendant of "her".

As I was walking around campus, my spiky black hair moved slightly in the wind.

I was actually quite friendly with the girls and boys at this school, known as Kuoh Academy, once a private school for girls.

As I walked down the path, I waved to some of the girls smiling at me, and looked to the field, seeing a certain someone with his friends.

"I gotta say, boobs are the best thing ever."

"Trust me my man, you and me are on the same page."

"Me too, but it's all pointless."

There was three boys were sitting on the mini bank right outside the school, looking up at the sky. One boy had brown hair and brown eyes, while one boy had black hair and glasses, and the third was bald, and he had black eyes as well.  I walked by while they were talking, and listen to the three's "unique" conversation.

"Matsuda, Motohama. Can you guys tell me why the hell we enrolled in this school again?" The brown haired boy asked.

""Like you don't know. We're in a place that up til a few years ago was full of nothing but chicks."

"We had to take advantage of this male/female ratio. Also foreign exchange students here are ridiculous."

"Who as far as the eyes can see we figured whores would be lining up to get on our junks and we wouldn't have to do a damn thing."

Listening to them talk like this...is unsettling.

"Like our very own harem!" The brown haired boy exclaimed excited.

"And now I'm interested by this." I thought.

The boys continued to bitch and whine about not having a girlfriend yet, a "interesting" blonde boy with gray blue eyes walked by the trio on a path, right by me.

Some girls screamed seeing him, and ran up to him.

"Kiba, wait up! What are you doing right now?"

"Yeah, you maybe wanna sing Karaoke with us?"

"Thanks, but I got a meeting with my club."

The girls sighed at the same time in disappointment.