Chapter 30

Summer break has ended and it was official a new school term. The trimester of the school year .

With the opening ceremony over at Kuoh Academy, it was the beginning of the September event and new transfer students were enrolling, in the preparation for the sports festival. Many people were returning, having new goals and ambitions.

With Issei Hyoudou, who was with his friends in the Underworld for the Young Devil Gathering and the conference of the alliance with Asgard, he sighed as he looked out of the window in the halls, annoyed with how he spent his summer.

"And just like that, I'm back at school. My whole summer break was wasted on that Boot Camp from hell. Talk about a serious pain in the ass."

*Sigh*

"YO, ISSEI!"

Issei was suddenly kicked in his firm butt, making him yelp as he turned to see who it was.

"Yoow! What the hell was that for?!"

Standing before him was his best friends, Matsuda and Motohama, both looking pissed as hell.

"Lucky my foot ain't a cap, we were supposed to see bitches on beaches!"

"We were gonna be dudes on women and you flipped!"

Some of the students were looking at them confused as they grabbed Issei by the arms.

"I didn't have choice! I told you I had to go to training camp with the Occult Research Club! It's not like you couldn't have gone without me!"

"Ugh...!"

As they were arguing, Aika Kiriyu, a friend of Asia's, walked up to them.

"Hahaha, wow, what do we have here? Shouldn't you save the dry humping for your body pillows?"

"Oh no you didn't!" Matsuda exclaimed.

"W-Wait Aika!"

"Can't you see we're busy?" Motohama said.

"Oh yeah, I see that. But I figured you get busy with one of the two new transfer students. She's supposed to be a real hottie."

"What?! New girl?!"

"Wait, who's the other?"

~~~

Tatsuya's POV

Just  after we all came back from the underworld with Rias from the Young Devil Gathering and our battle with Loki, it was the beginning of a new school term. But today, something very... unique happened...

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Millicas Gremory."

In the hallway, all of the girls and some of the boys were crowded around the adorable crimson-haired Gremory who was here at Kuoh Academy. He had on the school's male summer uniform, with the exception of the black shorts he was wearing.