Chapter 2

Tatsuya's POV

Opening my eyes, I look around, and see that I'm on my floor. The light was coming through the window as I look at my alarm clock, and see that it was pretty late already.

"I better hurry before I'm late for school..."

Struggling to my feet, I soon remembered everything that went down last night with that Fallen Angel, and with Rias Gremory, the Occult Research Club's President.

"At least I finally got to see her face to face, but that can wait until later."

Meanwhile, at Issei's house...

"Ugh, I'm so tired. Why did this keep happening every night?"

Issei was woken up by the sound of his female alarm clock. When he sat up, he realized that he was naked, and in his bed with him was Rias, who was also bare naked as well.

"N-No way...THIS IS AWESOME!"

Issei's excited tone woke up Rias, who looked at him and sat up, completely not caring about the fact of her wearing no clothes. As Issei continued spouting out perverted thoughts, Rias told him of her being a devil.

"Issei! It's not "national go to school whenever you want day!" Issei's mother said as she was walking up the stairs.

"I know, I'm awake! I'll be down in just a second!"

"It's the same thing every morning!"

"I said, don't come in!"

"Just how much longer are you going to sleep in?"

Issei's mother opened the door as Issei rushed to throw a blanket on top of Rias, only for her to find an unpleasant sight. She sees Issei on top of her, with Rias smiling like it was normal.

"Good morning, how are you today?"

"I'm....fine...Issei, you're late. I'm just gonna..."

His mom shut the door without hesitation, and quickly went to his father.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING UP THERE?!"

"Why are you telling at me? What, is he reading a girl magazine?"

"No! There's a live, real girl up there!"

As his parents were panicking and freaking out, Issei falls on the floor with sheer confusion and embarrassment, and comes to the thought that he was in the same bed a little while ago with Rias.

"It's quite a party early in the morning, isn't it?"

"Um, you're not covered up anymore."

"Yes I know."

"But, I can see your stuff?"

"Want me to stand up so you can get a better view?"

"Did she just say that, she just said that. I must still be asleep."

As Issei's looked at Rias with lewd intentions, Rias went over to the floor and begin changing.

"Better? How's your tummy feel?"

"Huh?"

"Where you were stabbed."

"I was stabbed?"

Soon, the memory and image of that gruesome event came back into his mind, as his eyes widened.

"Was I talking in my sleep? How does she know about my dream?"

"It wasn't a dream. Your body is incredible, I didn't expect that. You took quite a lethal blow, and someone to just recover in just one night."

"R-Recover from what?"