Chapter 26

Tatsuya's POV

After all that we went through with Tannin, we finally had made it to Rias's home, and I gotta say, it's a lot bigger than I remember it to be. It was at least three times the size of a mansion and was quite lovely on the outside.

"Holy Balls!" Issei exclaimed.

"Wow, this place is enormous." Xenovia added.

"It's really impressive, isn't it?" I asked.

"This is where your family lives, Rias?" Asia asked.

"Uh-huh."

One of the many entrance doors opened, and it revealed Grayfia, who was there to greet us.

"Welcome home, my lady. We have been awaiting your return. You may follow me inside."

Following Grayfia, we walked into the Gremory's home and walked together in a group. The maids and butlers all stood in a line, on both sides of us and there was a red carpet stretched across the floor. The interior of it matched that of a castle too. I expected nothing less of a Gremory, especially considering the spacious hall.

"Issei, I'm really nervous." Asia said.

"I feel ya, I wasn't expecting this to be such a big deal." Issei replied.

"That's understandable. It is quite a big deal if this many people are greeting us and Rias." I added.

"I wonder if we'll be greeted Rias's whole family—"

Just as I thought this, a cute voice suddenly ranged from the end of the hall. A small silhouette broke out from the crowd of maids and Buster's and was heading towards us.

"Rias, Rias, Rias! You're finally home!"

A adorable cute little boy with bluish teal eyes and scarlet crimson hair ran up to us, and hugs Rias.

"Who is this adorable being?"

I looked over to the small boy and noticed that it seemed like Rias was well acquitted with him.

"I've missed you, Millicas." Rias said, putting her hand on his head to hug him back.

"Millicas? Not a bad name."

"My, you've gotten big since the last time I saw you."

"Seriously?"

I couldn't believe that he was already this adorable and cute. He's almost more cuter than Gasper! And that's not easy for any cute guys to match that.

"Who's this half-spint?" Issei asked.

I instinctively tensed to hearing Issei call this crimson-haired adorable boy a "half-spint." I could understand that Issei is more affectionate towards cute and busty girls, but still, I couldn't let that slide.

"Issei."

I say this in a low voice, since I was already standing beside him as he heard. When he looked at me, I smiled as best I could to make sure he understood my thoughts exactly in a nice way. But for some reason, he looked as pale as a ghost, like he just saw the boogie man and mouthed something as if scared.

"Huh? What I say?" I thought, tilting my head confused.

"S-So Rias, is he your brother?" I asked.

"Not exactly, Millicas is the son of my older brother Sirzechs."

"Seriously?! This cutie's Sirzechs's son?!"

To think that the Gremory family had such great members and bloodline to produce this....They are definitely something to be feared.

"So that would make him your nephew." Asia said.

High School DxD (Yuuto Kiba x Tatsuya Kishimoto)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara