Chapter 3

Tatsuya's POV

I watched from close by as Issei was looking at the blonde-haired girl with lewd eyes before helping her up.

"At least he's a gentleman...mostly."

"Hey there, are you alright?"

"Oh, yeah I'm okay, really."

As Issei helped her up, her veil fell off, revealing her face and long hair. Issei was still holding her hand as well.

"Why do I recognize her?"

Was she with the church? A nun? All these questions were going through my head, but for now I had to keep an eye on Issei in case a Fallen Angel came back to finish the job.

"O-Oh sorry about that!" Issei yelled as he let go of her hand.

Her white veil begin to fly off with the wind til he picked it up. But then, Issei started making that face again when she wasn't looking.

*Sigh...*

I tried using my powers to read his mind and even for a moment, I didn't like what I heard.

"Blonde and busty gets me lusty!"

"Never going inside his head again."

"That was very sweet of you." She said.

"Please, it was nothing."

Issei continued to try and keep the conversation rolling, but she seemed like she had to do something. She said that she was assigned to the church in this town.

"A Church nun..."

I turned back to see that the girl ran off to help a little boy who scarped his knee after falling.

"A big boy like you shouldn't cry over a scarpe. Don't worry, you're gonna be fine."

The girl put her hands together over his scarpe, and it looked as if she was healing it, due to the green light emitting from her palms.

"She can heal. Now I know I definitely heard of her from somewhere."

I remembered hearing from my father about a young girl who healed a devil before, but could this really be her?

"You see, there's no reason for you to cry at all, you're just fine." The girl smiled, and looked back at Issei, signaling that she was finished.

I continued to shadow them both for a while, til she begin to discuss with Issei about her power.

"You must be surprised."

"Uh no, no, not at all. That sure is a pretty nifty power you have there, though."

"Thank you, I consider it to be a gift, an act of blessing."

The girl though, despite that, looked slightly disappointed.

"Hm?"

"Truly, it's wonderful..."

Finally, the two of them came close to the Chruch, but I was a few feets away due to how being close to a nun, church or anything holy can hurt like hell for a devil.

"Is Issei okay though?"

The girl introduced herself as Asia Argento, before departing from Issei and heading to the church.

"She's a nice girl at least."

Later that day, at the classroom, Rias found out about Issei and that girl.