𝖳𝗐𝗈

»»————-  ————-««Isla Kane

»»————-  ————-««
Isla Kane

      IM PRETTY HAPPY TO SAY THAT IVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME jumping and dancing around with Jasper and his silly googles he wears. I haven't felt this alive for a good ass time, it didn't occur to me that i stumbled over a girl around the same height and age as me. "Oops!" I laughed like some sort of child, she's the blonde chick that told the space walker to sit back down. "Sorry.." I waited for her name.

   "Clarke." I nod shaking her hand politely.

   "Isla." I introduced, I've noticed Clarke wasn't as happy as others. "Why are you so serious? If you don't mind me asking?" She shows me a map pointing the mountain.

"Do you see that peak over there?" I mumbled a yes. "Mount Weather. There's a radiation-soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain." Space walker walks towards us eyeing Clarke mainly.

I hate how his face is so familiar, like I've seen him from somewhere.

   "What's wrong, princess?" I snort at the horrendous nickname he gave her. "Whats so funny?" He glared at me angrily.

    "You." He clearly looked offended, but I laughed it off focusing back to the main issue. Mount Weather.

Wells joined in so did Octavia and her brother. I didn't need an introduction from none of them, pretty much everyone knows Wells and I mean not in a good way and Octavia, Bellamy is just her older brother.

   "We got problems. The communications system is dead. I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires." I faced Wells, plastering a warm welcoming smile. I feel like everyone hates him for no apparent reason other than being the son of the Chancellor. I get that too from my father.

"We're on the ground." I rolled my eyes at him, is he stupid? "That not good enough for you?"

I took a deep breath, before defending Wells.

   "Unless you want to die out here with nothing be my guest." I say to Bellamy.

Bellamy was amused by my remark, he lifted a slight smirk from his face. However his sister clearly didn't like it as she stepped in front of him. "Hey! Be careful who you are talking to."

"Oh, I am." I confidently barked. Octavia took a step closer but Bellamy stops her grasping onto her arm.

Bellamy spoke up to me, Wells and Clarke. "I got a better idea. You three go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." I scoffed by his comment, that word privilege is far from who I am.

"Have you got something to say?" He bowed down to me.

A lot of things actually, If he really thought we are going to do the hard work and let him do nothing then he has lost his mind.