Second Chance

........... .. ...

Blue suddenly woke up with a big heavy breath, she breath heavily as if she was about to run out of air.

After calming herself down, She quickly took a look at her sorrounding and came to realized that that she was in her parent house, in her room. Her parent house had been burnt completely by fire because of accident so how can this be possible!?.

The knock on her door startled her, Blue took a deep breath and mumble a short 'come in'

Maria their maid enter the room which make Blue frown her eyebrow in confusion. As long as she could remember Maria had passed away when Blue was 27 years old. So how can this be possible!? She even looked much more younger. Much like when Blue was still around 10 years old!

"Young mistress your parent have already gone out for Lucy ballerina performance, you have to get ready for school"
The sound of Her voice was also much more younger, Blue look deeply at Maria.

This make Maria startled, her young mistress eyes is really cold, Maria never seen her being so cold. Did she do something wrong?, question after question have been running through her mind.

For as long as she remember, her young mistress was always a happy go lucky girl, bubbly, friendly, though that might be what she made herself to be, to be more pleasing in front of her parent, gaining their attention.

But now, she is intimidating, especially with her cold eyes, squinting her eyes, giving people a narrow glance, scrutinizing them thoroughly, the gaze of her young mistress, it gives a little chill on her spine.

Maria but soon recovered, felt like laughing at her thought, being intimidated by a 10 years old girl.
"Maria pass me a mirror"

Her young mistress voice brought her out of her trance. She quicky take a mirror from the dressing table and fetch it to her young mistress.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Blue couldn't believe her eyes! she caress her face again and again, this is her 10 years old body.

How can this be possible!

Many thought swirled inside her mind, are all the things she had gone through of those long 35 years have become all but just a dream?

NO!! it's impossible! They are too real, just too real. All the pain and depression was too real.

Only one thing cross her mind now, and that is she has been given a second chance in life.

She has a second chance to not be the same Blue that they used for their own benefit. She will never pretend to be someone she is not, she will now live on her own accord and follow only her rules, her broken rules.

She get up from her bed and started cleaning herself. She dress in her favourite blue sundress, this dress was her favourite but due to the dislike of her step mother she never wear it. Blue felt a little laughable at that, her life have been really dictated by the likes of other.

But now things are going to change.

She walk down the stairs and as expected her family have already gone out for their beloved daughter is going to have the centre stage on the ballerina performance.

In her past life, Blue would felt dissapointed but now she was glad, she remember how she used to soothe her dissapointment by chanting 'it's her sister special day, she shouldn't feel dissapointed' on her mind which make her feel a bit dispaired but also make her used to feel much better.

That memory let a chuckle escape from Blue.

How foolish she used to be, they never care for her, they never knew what she did.

Both her so called parent were always too busy spoiling their beloved child.
Blue could still remember how she had also trained hard on ballerina to nailed it, to be like her sister in hope that she could also received the love from her parents, she remember all the things she used to learn which her sister learned even though she never like it ,she do it, hoping that her parent would give their love like they give to her sister. But whatever she did, it never pleased them.

Though Blue is a Beckhett she didn't have much money on her personal saving. Money was never transferred to her account even when she and her sister Lucy went to a trip, it was always Lucy who receive the money.

They paid her study fees and other necessities, they do fulfill their responsibilty as a guardian.... but not as a parent.

Instead of going to school Blue went towards her grandfather office, her grandfather, the owner of Sill company, the most well known and one of the ever growing company.

He was a man to never mess with, he know the business environment more than anyone. He was a man with a few word and a man not many dare to approach. Even his own family was not an exception, when it comes to business and money, relative or not, he will not give you any special treatment.

He was a man that never have a favour ,even his own son did not have any share on his company. The ties between him and his son were never like a father and son, it was more like a man to man business.

He never visit his family nor does his family ever visit him, even if they want to , they can't unless it was a business matter.

When Deanne Sill Beckhett got a phone call from the receptionist about his granddaughter wanting to speak to him he was a little amazed, no one in his family ever dare to approach him and he make sure of that.

He told the receptionist to send her home but the receptionist insist that the child won't leave unless they see each other, and also said that the child want to have a business transaction with him.

Now that interest him a bit, his curiosity took over him so he told the receptionist to send the kid up in his office.

Blue was really glad that she could be able to see her grandfather, she thought she have to try many times. That man was a really intimidating man, a man to never mess with especially when it comes to money.

Blue has never met her grandfather because Mr Deanne Sill Beckhett didn't want a ties with his family. Especially when it comes to a business, he close off everyone.

**

Blue was in front of Mr Deanne Sill Beckhett, none of them spoke up first, it was like both of them have a mind contest. They stare at each other for a minute now. None break the staring contest.

Mr Sill was a little impressed by the little girl sitting in front of him , he thought she must be really courageous to look him straight in the eyes without breaking the contact or she must be plain stupid, but whatever the answer is, it still impressed him, no on,e even the boldest person could withstand his intimidating stare for more than 10 seconds.

"What is your business proposal? "
He said, getting straight to the point, deciding to spoke up first for he will feel he bullied a child.

If it was other people families, it will be like 'oh grandaughter you come? How are you? Why haven't you visit me often.... ' but Mr Sill was not like any ordinary grandfather.

"I want to borrow 10 million"
Blue state, getting straight to the point.

"And why would I lend that?"

"I will return you with a double I have borrowed, this very year"

Mr sill, felt a bit like laughing, but was impressed by the child guts.

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Investment"

"Did you even know the meaning of investment?"

"Enough to know that I can earn money if I invest in a good project"

Mr Sill gaze deeply at Blue set of ocean blue cold eyes.

"Very well Ju long transfer 10 million to this kid account"

Ju long, Mr Sill secretay was a bit surprised by his boss order, but still he did as he was told, after all he was just an assistant.

Blue and Mr Sill sign a contract saying that if Blue cannot return the double amount this year, the debt will increase by another 10 million.

Quite ruthless for a grandfather.
...........................