Prologue

Each and every human has a mission to fulfil, if you fulfil it, when you die you are able to live again.

But if you don't or yet if you have sins...your soul shall flow on another's body...And if that happens you, yourself, Will be called an "immortal"

You'll have to spend your whole life watching the people you love, die...and as you watch, the time of your life slowly runs out...

After a thousand years of being an immortal, on his/her death day, the day when you died, it's either your soul burns...or you burn...

Being an immortal is when the gods have given you the second chance to fulfil your missions in life. If you still haven't fulfil it in the given time. It only means one thing. You'll never be human again...

On your death day you're chest hurts like there's thousands of sharp things stabbing your heart...

And lastly...on every lunar eclipse all non-human beings shall suffer... and that suffering is even more worst than any pain you know... that suffering will make you think that should've just burned...

That...is the life...of being an immortal...

_______

Name: Annareah Dawn Krisel Holwester Kwesterlyn
age: 20 years old
Nationality:Half Korean- half American
Birthday: June 20, 2005
Day of death: November 22, 2025, 12:51 in the middle of the night.
Cause of death: Car crash...
Sin:Lust, Pride and hate

________

2039; I was 20 years old...when I last saw my idols...Bangtan...

I was 20 years old...when I last talked to my parents...mom, dad...

I was 20 years old...when I last laughed with my friends...

I was 20 years old...when I died...

And I was 20 years old... when I was reborn...

But not as a human...but as...an immortal..

When I came back home...it seems like no one remembers me...

It seems like they don't know me...

I tried to convince them who I was to them but they only sent me away...

When I talk to my friends it's like I was a stranger...

A person who came out of nowhere...

After some time...I gave up...

Once I realise who I am now...

________________________________
November 22:
8:46 pm

I was going to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday...but then...As I saw my boyfriend with another girl, tears from my eyes starts to flow down my cheeks... he tried to explain but it was too late...

I always knew he never really loved me...so why should he care if I get hurt...

11:11 pm

3 hours of walking...walking without any destination to go...

"I wish...all of this would go away... I wish I wasn't born so I won't get hurt..."

Then everything went black...

—————

"Miss?? Miss can you hear me??? If you can listen...stay with us! Okay?? You've been hit by a car!! Don't worry!! You're-"

I couldn't hear anything... I open my eyes slowly...looking around on my surroundings... am I in a hospital??

Am I dead??

Even tho I wanted to die, there's still a part of me that wants to live...I'm still 20 years old...

Please...god...let me live longer...

____________________

"Time of death... 12:51 am..."

The last thing that was said...

____________________

"MOM!! Please!! It's me!!" I yelled while crying...

"Stop calling me that!! I don't have a daughter!!  And I never had one!! Now leave before I'll call the cops!!" She yells back at me...

___________________

January 1, 2094

"Please...krisel...accept the fact that you're not a human anymore...you're the immortal princess...you can only live again if you find your soul!" Jasmin said...

Jasmin is also an immortal...

Immortal means not having your soul... people who died early, people that haven't done their missions in life or the people having sins that are given the chance to correct the wrongs ...

Until you don't find your soul, you'll stay alive...

You think that's easy?? You're wrong...why??

One...your heart doesn't beat...it will only beat when you find your soul...

Two...you are no one...You see the people that you love...die one by one...the people that you love doesn't know you whether you were his or her child...you will live lonely...

Three...every once in a year, your chest will hurt so bad that you'll wish you'll just die...(eclipse, red moon and death day)

And four...on your 1000th year of being an immortal on your death date...is either you won't be able to find your soul anymore or...you'll burn into ashes...

But there's a good side of being an immortal... each immortals only have two powers, one to make gold and your specialty...you can make gold by your powers...but because krisel is the immortal princess...she has all the powers...

But even tho she has everything... there's something in her missing...not only her heart... but her soul together with herself

"Out of all people who died...why me?! Why do I have to die?! Why do I have to be an immortal?! Why do I have to be the immortal princess?! Why?! I didn't want this...what did I do?? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" I yelled at her with tears in my eyes... "What's all these money,gold and fame that I have for, if I can't even have my soul!! I ask God so many times to undo this sh*t and bring back time but nothing happened!!" I added...

"He did this for a reason..."

"What reason? Sooner or later, I'll be a thousand years old of being an immortal , and I'll burn...and never be a human again..." I said weakly smiling... "Fine then...I'll accept everything from now on...I'll accept the fact that I am an immortal princess...but don't expect me to be one..." I said looking away...

________________________________

Starting from that day...I had enough...of the pain...everything...

The jolly...happy...positive...Krisel...died...

And the rude...cold...negative Krisel was reborn...

Narrator: Will she be able to find her soul?? How?? And when??? Read till the end...and see the real story...of being an immortal...