Chapter 4: Taste Of Your Medicine

Chapter 4: A Taste Of Your Medicine.

Monday morning came way too quickly. Lisa busted through the door of Peyton's office.

"We need to talk." Lisa said frantic.

Peyton sighed.

"Yes?"

"I've been trying to call you for two days!" Lisa said.

Peyton just nodded.

"I visit my father on Sundays what is up?" Peyton asked.

"Look I over heard Stark at the bar the other night talking to his friend. Stark is trying to seduce you to drive you out of the company." She said all in one breath.

Peyton was shocked. I mean sure she knew Stark was a womanizing pig, but would he really resort to this level of low? Of course he would, but Peyton wasn't going out without a fight. Oh and what a fight there would be.

"That bastard!" Peyton said her face flushing with anger.

"What do you do?" Lisa asked.

Peyton just smirked.

"We give him a taste of his own medicine." Peyton said a plan coming into her mind.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

Peyton smiled wider.

"So he wants to seduce me huh? Well what if I were to seduce him first. Then just when he thinks I'm going to give in, I keep him chasing me. Just until I can figure out, how to get rid of the wretch myself." Peyton said.

"But what about what the board would say! It's against policy to be intimate with a co worker." Lisa exclaimed.

Peyton rolled her eyes.

"The board doesn't even have to know. They are barely involved and we will keep it that way. At least until I can figure out how to deal with Stark." Peyton said.

Lisa grinned.

"You are truly brilliant! How can I help?" Lisa said.

Peyton thought for a moment.

"Make sure no one disturbs us. I've noticed Stark likes the slutty naughty type of girls who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty, and my hands are about to get filthy." Peyton said.

Lisa grinned and nodded.

Stark walked into the office tired. He couldn't sleep ever since he seen Peyton at the bar. He couldn't get the wicked girl out of his mind. He walked into his office to find Peyton waiting for him. Not in the normal way either. She was leaning against his desk with a devilish little smile on her face. Oh God. What was she wearing. Her deep plum silk shirt was un buttoned enough to show way too much cleavage, more than his comfort zone allowed. Wait what was he saying. She bit her bottom lip and walked toward him with a swing in her hips that would make any grown man weep.

"Good morning Mr. Reed." She said seductively

He gulped.

"Uh morning there Brooks." He said losing his tie.

Peyton walked closer, he backed away. She matched every step he took back. She snaked her hand up his chest.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" She purred in his ear.

He gulped again.

"Um. What?" His voice came out a octave higher. He was nervous to say the least.

She pressed her self against him. He groaned.

"As much as I don't want to ruin the moment Peyton. What the hell are you doing?" Stark asked.