Chapter 15: Brought To Light

Happy Reading.

Chapter 15: Brought To Light

Peyton parked outside the apartment building of Christian. She ran to the door man who opened the door for her. She raced the the elevator, and hit the floor she was looking for. Once the elevator opened. She walked to his door and knocked. No one answered. She knocked again and knocked her head against the door where could he be? Maybe his office? Yeah she would check there.

Christian was sitting at his desk when he heard a light knock on the door.

“Come in.” He said.

“Hey Love.” Olivia said.

Christian smirked. She was precisely the distraction he needed. If he couldn't have Peyton he would settle for Olivia.

“Hey you.” He said.

She grinned and walked toward him. She sat on the edge of his desk, making her dress ride up just enough that it fueled his need for such a dirty distraction. Her tan thighs feeding his hungry eyes. He ran his finger tips up her legs, spreading her legs. He stood between them kissing her harshly. Not in the mood to be gentle. He weaved his hands in her hair jerking her head aside and kissing up her neck. Biting just enough to leave marks. He pictured Peyton in his mind. He wanted to punish her for making him suffer. He ripped Olivia's expensive silk blouse, the buttons exploding off. He kissed down her neck to her the lace trim on her bra. Her tan skin looked nothing like the milky white skin he wanted it to be. He flipped her over holding her arms at the elbows so her bottom was grinding against him. He took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She groaned and wiggled against him, growing impatient.

Just as he ripped her skirt off he heard someone bust through his office door.

“Christian we need to talk.” Peyton said as she busted through the door.

She gasped when she seen a very exposed Olivia bent over Christian desk.

“Oh shit! Peyton this isn't what it looks like!” Christian said pushing Olivia aside.

Peyton couldn't help but laugh. OH man this was so her life! Of course the man who was suppose to be a good honest man was the cheating douche bag. She laughed so hard that she felt her ribs hurt.

“Bloody hell Peyton have you gone mad?” Asked Christian who was zipping his pants.

“Not what it looks like?” Peyton asked amused.

Christian felt as if he had just been punched in the gut. How was he going to get out of this.

“I don't love her, I love you!” Christian said.