Chapter 18: Something New

For those of you who aren't followers, this is the PG14 version of the bonus scene. Hope everyone enjoys the new chapter. 

Happy Reading, 

Ashley.

Chapter 18: Something New.

Stark pushed open the door to the hotel room with Peyton hot on his tail. He closed it behind her and pinned her to the door. He grabbed her face kissing her roughly. She responded instantly moaning. She wrapped his legs around his waist and he grabbed her ass with both of his hands. He broke the kiss long enough just to start kissing and sucking on her neck. He felt the excitement growing inside him. His heart pounding feeling her so close against him. Smelling her on him. He continued kissing down her neck to her collarbone back up to her ear. He could hear her heavy breathing and that just fueled his fire.

“Do you know how long I've waited for this Peyton?” He whispered.

She shuddered and crushed her lips against his. Grinding her hips into his. He groaned and carried her to the sofa tossing her down. She pulled his down making quick work of the buttons on his shirt. Her chest heaving up and down. He smirked and lifted her sweater. His excitement spiked at the site of her milky white skin covered in the red bra she chose to wear. It made her skin glow. She bit her bottom lip looking at his body. His body flawless, his tan skin exposed to her eyes. She wanted to feel every inch of him with her fingers tips and then repeat with her lips, kissing every single inch of him. She licked her lips at the thought, that catching Stark's attention. He took a ragged breath trying to control his self.

“I want this so bad.” Peyton said.

He picked her up over his shoulder and carried her to the bed. He tossed her on it, pulling her to the edge. He unbuttoned her jeans and slid the off with ease. She was wearing a pair of white lace panties. She giggled getting up and crawling up on the bed.

“You know baby you look great in those panties, but I think they might look better on my floor.” He said smiling wickedly.

Peyton blushed bright red. Her innocence driving him on. He quickly stripped off his jeans and crawled on the bed. He crawled over her kissing his way up her legs She felt shivers go through her body. She felt like she was being lit on fire but in the best way. Her body was humming and her blood was boiling. She sighed loving the feelings he was awaking in her. He kissed his way up to the waist band of her panties. He looked up at her. He was loving how responsive she was. She looked back at him with lidded lust filled eyes.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked.

She just nodded in response, too breathless to speak. He nodded and kissed just above the waist band of her panties,before moving to take them off. Peyton felt awkward being so exposed she tried to cover herself with her hands, blushing again. He smirked at her and brushed the hair out of her face.

“Peyton, don't worry we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Just tell me to stop and I promise I will. Just relax.” He said kissing her lips.

She looked up at him, his eyes full of concern and adoration. She had never felt more beautiful than in that moment. The way he looked at her, like she was the only woman in the world that he would ever want. Like he could see into her soul. Like she was his everything. Like there was just the two of them in the world, and he revolved around her. She was his gravity. She felt her love for him swell inside her, ready to bubble over.

“I love you Peyton, you trust me right? You know I'd never hurt you on purpose right?” He said.

Peyton nodded and smiled.