Chapter 3: Just Co-Workers

The rest of that week had went by way too fast for Stark. Peyton was pretty much self sufficient! He was now on a plane back from London after leaving the office on Thursday; to tend to another one of his businesses. He smiled when he thought about Peyton. He had decided that he wasn't going to push her out of the company just yet he enjoyed the charm she brought to the company. He also decided he was going to sleep with her, at lease once before he got rid of her for good. He found her book worm smart and shy personality refreshing. Plus it's like he was doing her a favor in seducing her, as she said her last date was with a romance novel. He was sure the last time she had a mans touch must have been years. He smiled pleased with his self he was going to get something he wanted and she would definitely get something she needed, and he would make sure she enjoyed herself before he sent her packing. She was a good worker, but she was both two young and too tempting for him to have around him so close. A girl like her is something he could use to having around and that wasn't good for his life style. He couldn't get her beautiful brown eyes out his head. They way they swirled with gold and twinkled with just a speck of green. And the way she chewed on her bottom lip when she was concentrating. He would at least admit to himself that she was the most beautiful girl he has seen in his life. He really needed a night out with the guys. That would get her out of his head. As he always said, the best way to get over a girl, is to get with another.

Peyton was glad it was finally the weekend if she had to spend one more day pinned up in that office thinking about Stark she would die. She couldn't keep ignoring the way he looked at her like she was prey. She tried to avoid him as much as possible, but he was making it hard. He would seek her out for one thing or another. Even when he wasn't around holding her with his beautiful gaze the sexy brute was running through her head. Especially his smile. She also didn't like how she spilled her guts to him about her love life. She had been embarrassed ever since and tried to keep things strictly business but Stark made it hard with all his pet names and sexual slurs. She couldn't help but love the attention. He was the first male attention that she has gotten since she has broken up with her ex.

Peyton was brought out of her thoughts with her phone going off. She looked at the screen and was confused.

"Hello, Lisa you know it's the weekend right?" Peyton answered.

Lisa sighed.

"I know, excuse me if I was interrupting. But I know you are new in town and wondered if you'd like to do a little shopping today?

"Lisa, you don't have to do that." Peyton explained.

Lisa chuckled.

"I'm not trying to suck up Peyton. I'm just trying to show you around. I know how it can suck to be the new girl with no friends. Plus you seem like you have a killer sense of style. I could use some help!" She said.

Peyton contemplated what would be the problem with a little fun? Besides it would be kinda fun to learn the city!

"Sure I'll text you my address. Or unless you want to meet somewhere?" Peyton said.

"No, I'll pick you up. See ya in like 30 mins." She said.

Once Lisa hung up Peyton got up and started to get ready. She quickly curled her hair and put on a light bit of make up. She dressed in a pair of faux leather leggings and a electric blue top, and black jacket and a pair of wedged heels. Peyton would admit fashion was her second love. She wanted to go to school for fashion design but she changed majors when her father got sick. Just as Peyton was finishing up she heard a knock on the door. She grabbed her phone and bag and walked out to meet Lisa.

"Wow." Lisa said.

Peyton looked at her.

"What?" Peyton asked.