valentines

"Y/N!" I called, as I began to open the ice cream I had gotten. The chocolatey smell filled the room, causing Y/N to run down the stairs in my hoodie.

      "Ice Cream?!" Y/N grinned squeezing me into a hug. She let go and grabbed two spoons from the drawer.

      "Get some plates too please" I asked as I began to open the rest of the ice creams. "I hate doing the dishes but remember what happened on Christmas?"

        "It was one time Noah. And I promise to Shrek I won't do it again. Plus, If we eat it straight out of the containers, you wont have to do dishes" Y/N claimed hugging me with the spoons in her hand. I looned dpwn and pecked her lips as a signal of surrender.

        "Fine, but if you do make a mess, I'm going to tell Finn how much of a messy eater you are." Her eyes widened as I spoke, the light shade of (your eye color) shined as the light hit it. I smiled widely and pecked her lips again. "So what movie?" I asked.

        "I don't know why don't you ask Spagetti?" Y/N replied, picking up Spagetti from the floor. His eyes droopy and sad. "Spagetti, what dp you wanna watch?" asked Y/N. Spagetti's eyes lit up and his tail began to wag. We got the ice creams and went to the theatre room, Spagettu following after.

      "Y/N!" I yelled softly. There was chocolate ice cream all over the loveseat chair. Chloe and my mom's favorite. Y/N ran to get paper towels and Spagetti vegan to lick the melting ice cream. "Spagetti no! Bad boy!" I yelled softly again waiting for Y/N to come in.

        "I'm so sorry Noah." Y/N said, wiping the ice cream off the leather.

        "It's okay, I mean, It's Valentine's Day, I can't be mad at you."

        "I love you so much idiot." Y/N smiled. She left the paper towel and hugged me.

         "I love you more tree-hugger" I said hugging her back.

       "I would choke on a banana for you" Y/N joked looking up at me and smiling wide.

         "Oh yeah? I would step on a bunch of Legos for you." I joked too, pexking her soft lips.

       "Holy shit Noah, marry me"

AN- IK ITS THE 15TH I JUST COULDNT FINISH IT YESTERDAY BC OF HOMEWORK
   n e ways, ya gurl's valentine was her crush. My life is complete.
                   -v