run

song; Bubblegum by Clairo

           I wiped away dust from my shirt and stood up after noah followed to do so. "Get your shit we're leaving" said Bryson sternly and agrily. "She isn't going if she doesn't want to" clapped Noah back. Both boys got close to each other in boxing position. I holding Noah back, because Bryson's a huge wrestler and Noah's an actor I didn't want him to get hurt. Under his breath, and gritting his teeth Bryson told a lie. "She just showed me she loves me and not you. If you'll let us leave I'll leave you alone."

------------------brysons pov----------------
       I already hated him. Y/n just kissed me, pushed me in an alley to kiss me again and he has the nerve to touch y/n. I'll show him who owns y/n's heart. Out of the corner of my eye I saw y/n signaling to stop. Everything was blurry except the people in front of me. Everything came in to focus.
         Y/n pushed me away from the kid. I made eye contact with the beautiful shade of e/c, y/n had. The look in her eyes signaled fear. I calmed down and apologized. Y/n hugged me and gave thanks. I love her. With all my heart and never knew she felt the same way.

------------------your pov---------------------
         Finally Bryson apologized. I had given him a hug. I turned around and saw Noah still ready to go at Bryson. I tried to calm Noah down as well. Noah at last settled down and asked if we wanted to go out. I looked at the time (7:23) and replied with "sure" I asked Bryson and he said yes as well. We looked around to see if anyone was looking at us. We dogded for the door and ran towards the sunset. I held Bryson's hand the whole time. I don't know. Today was off. He looked at me with the adorable smile and stopped. Noah didn't notice. We made eye contact and he smashed out lips together. "Stoppp" I teased. Bryson looked at me with the same smile and pecked my lips and began to catch up with Noah. I ran behind them. I couldn't catch up whatsoever.