broken.

song; Cherry Cola by Kuwada

1 week later.

"Noah will this look cute?" I asked while showing him an over sized mustard yellow sweater and light jeans. "Of course you look good in every thing" Noah said while smiling on my bed. "I also have this out fit!" I dove into my closet to find my black overalls and a Navy blue crop top with thin white stripes. "Which one?" I asked. To give him Better look I would switch the hangers from one shirt to another as they do in the movies. "ummm what shoes?" He asked "checkered Vans with the yellow and white Converse with the black." I answered. "The yellow would look great because it's gonna get colder tonight" Noah answered while walking up to the door "and hurry cause we have to leave in half an hour." He said while closing my bedroom door leaving me to change. I out in the shirt and ran downstairs with my hair down and curled in the bottom. "You look gorgeous" Noah complimented while standing up from the couch. "Now hurry we got to meet Millie and Sadie at Arcade in 15 minutes. And you know they're very judgy of my crushes and will be even judgier for my second girlfriend." Noah said while hustling me out. "Did you lock it?" "Yes" "ok I don't want them to hate you. You very much know Millie's been my best friend since Stranger Things began." "I know, I know. And Sadie is Millie's other best friend who also cares about who you're dating AND I can't be sassy around them or act improper." I repeated. "Did you cover the hickey with make up?" Asked Noah cautiously. "Shit." I replied "did you?" I asked him back "no" he answered. "Um hopefully she won't see them. She'll kill me if she does. She's my actual mom." Noah joked.

We arrived at the arcade. "Are you ready" asked Noah. "Noahh it's your friends. Your guy friends liked me. I got this." I answered back confidently. We walked in holding hands and found them playing air hockey. "Schnipper!" Millie yelled while giving Noah a hug. "Hi Noah!!" Sadie said as well while coming in for a hug. "Is this her? She's beautiful Noah! She's even prettier than your last one!" Millie complimented as giving me a hug. "Wow Noah I'm impressed as well!" Sadie replied.

We began to play see games. I beat Noah at Pac-Man, Air Hockey, and a Dig-Dug. Noah beat me atNA FREAKING HORROR GAME. I DONT KNOW HOW BUT I WAS SCREAMING AND HUGGING HIS WAIST THE WHOLE TIME. The girls said it was "cute". We went up to the small Cafe that was next door. "You guys are like so adorable how'd you meet?" Asked Millie in her lovely British accent "A um fan meeting." "NoAh o my god a fan?" Sadie mocked. "Oh oh i um wasn't a f-f-fan at the t-t-t-time" I stuttered. I squeezed Noah's hand giggling. "Aweee Noah she's a stutterer" Millie told Noah. "Um N-Noah I'm gonna got to the restroom I'll come back." I told Noah. "O-O-Ok Noah teased as he looked um to peck my lips. "I love you" he said. "I love you too"
I stood up to go to the restroom. Did I do everything correctly or something wrong?

----------------noahs pov---------------------

song; Get You To The Moon by Kina ft Snow

I really hope the girls like her. The guys did so there's a chance. I turned around to see Millie and Sadie whispering. "W-Whats *erhm* up?" I asked pinching myself for not sounding natural. "Noah. She's cheating on you.   And I don't know I get this wierd vibe from her I don't like at all. Plus you met her at a fan meeting. She probably lied and said she wasn't a fan. I think you need to look for something better." "B-But Millie I love her." "Noah," "Sadie I know her. I know she isn't using me. And if you don't like her I don't care. Because I sure do. I love her. And I got the text you sent me. Yeah the 'girl' you got for me yeah I hate her. And I just want to regret everything. The fact that I even talked to her in the first place. "

        I turned around to see Y/N covering her mouth with her eyes full of tears. "Wait No Y/N I'm sorry it  wasn't about you I promise." "Leave me The Fuck Alone." Y/N ran out. "Y/N WAIT COME BACK I LOVE YOU" i yelled as I ran behind her. I felt tears in my eyes. I wasn't going to cry. "Y-Y-Y-YOU SAID YOU HATE ME AND THAT Y-Y-Y-YOU REGRET EVEN TALKING TO ME. IF ITS LIKE THAT BYE. I N-N-NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN. EVER." she was crying. So was I. I couldn't bear to see the love of my life breaking up with me over a huge misunderstanding. "YOU KNOW WHAT GO ITS MY FAULT FOR LOVING AN ANGSTY BITCH LIKE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I yelled strongly hoping she would back down and let me apologize. "im done. We'll talk tomorrow. I hate you." She stormed away. Did we break up? She said I'll talk to you tomorrow. I stormed home too.  I went the longer way so I wouldn't come across her. I loved her. And it's the first major argument we've ever had. I wiped the tears off my cheeks and pushed my hair back.

I got home and threw myself on the bed. I turned around and cried myself to sleep. The only girl I've really loved broke up with me. I wonder how she feels. I've never been this sad in my entire life. Why did I not explain. Why did I respond with that. Why am I even friends with Millie. Why just why can't I ever be happy. Just why.