moofies.

song; American Teen by Khalid

--------------- 2 weeks later----------------

             Noah and I were still very happy together. The videos did go out which caused a rukus. So every time we talked or went out we had to do it secretly which made it more fun. During lunch we would sit together. But not do anything couple-like.
        Mackenzie was my new bestie and we added Noah into our squad. We we're back to our normal size. 2 dudes 2 girls. Bryson would once in a while come and beg but I'll would always tell him I'm happy with Noah.
        " Kenzie gimme the um spork and salad" Noah told Mackenzie "I like to be called Mack you know..." Mackenzie replied sounding annoyed. "Kenzie fits you better. Right guys?" We all agreed. Noah collected the salad and built what we called... Salad flower. It looked like this

 It looked like this

    We all giggled. He handed the flower to Kenzie. "Here ya go ma'am. " Noah said as bowing toward Kenzie. He took another spork and stacked tomatoes on it. He bowed and gave it to me. "A rose for my princess" he said as giving me a little kiss in my cheek. "Noah stop were at school" I said with a giggle. "Everyone knows anyways" "yeah but the fandom doesn't. The videos came out but they think it isn't you." I whisper-shouted at him. Kenzie and Josh just nodded their heads. "Fine. Hey um It's Friday today right? So Finn and the guys wanted to meet you. Can you um go to the movies with us?" "Yeah just that I'll wear the hoodie you gave  me and I'll look like a dude.... Right?" "No- just wear girl clothes or something cute I'm tired of hiding pleaseee" said Noah with a pouty lip. "Ok ok" I replied with a smirk. He pecked my lips and patted his lap signaling he wanted me to sit on his lap. "Guys stop your disgusting couple shit please." Josh teased. "I think it's cute" disagreed Kenzie. The bell rang and we each went to our classes.

       The last bell rang. Noah and I made a deal that we'd walk home together since we live a street apart. We always met at the orange tree next to the office. "Hey" "Hi tree-hugger" Noah teased with a smirk. "let's go" we began our 15 minute walk home. A car stopped next to us. It was a black Chevy and it seemed like the mob was about to kidnap us.

        The window rolled down and Finn's head popped out "is this your girlfriend Noah?" A girl screamed. Soon enough a huge group of girls were hurdling towards us "I LOVE YOU FINN" OH MAH F$-#ING GOD ITS FINN WOLFHARD. LOOK GATEN! OMG OMG CALEB!" "Get in the car Caleb yelled as we opened the car door. The driver zoomed into another street. "Is this your girlfriend?" Asked Gaten. "She's beautiful I'm proud of you Noah." Caleb complimented as he shoved Noah. "She is really pretty how'd you find her?" Interrogated Finn. "Fan meeting" Noah said quietly. "SHES A FAN?!" "BAD IDEA NOAH" "THE FANDOM IS GONNA GO CRAZY" whispered the boys in Noah's ear. "No guys she came with her friend. She didn't know what the hell was stranger things. She didn't know any of us. Her friend is the one who dragged her. And the first time I saw her was when I liked her picture on Instagram." The boys backed away in relief. "Oh so you do remember" I said him punching Noah playfully. "Of course I do. It's you for God's sake. It's always been. " Gaten gagged. "Ewwww Noah I didn't know you were a romantic" Gaten said. "And I didn't know you were a dickwad who isn't happy for his friend. " I clapped back. The car went silent. "Ohhhhh she's feisty pretty and playful. You're lucky you found her before I did." Finn teased. "Guys she's not an object she's a beautiful human being who deserves better then her ex and her ex best friend boning each other to make her jealous." "Noah just stop it's ok" I said as I patted his thigh. "Oh Shit what happened?" Asked Caleb. We explained everything that happened.

         "So lemme get this straight. Noah got into a fight at school, fought for you, and  ran away from a fan meeting, just for you?"  Repeated Finn. "Yup I love her." Noah answered with a smile. "Awwwee thanks bubba" isaid as I layed my head on his shoulder. "Your welcome tree-hugger" Noah answered back as he kissed my head. " Tree-hugger? Bubba?" Caleb teased. "Yeah shut the fuck up bet you don't even have a girlfriend" I snarled at Caleb. "Oh ho shit calm down you woman Noah" Gaten said in an odd tone. "Are we gonna watch a horror movie or what?" I asked. "Yeah we're gonna watch The Shining right?" Asked Finn. "FUCK YESSSS" The Shining was my favorite movie. "And you got a girl who love Stephen King. You're lucky I'm you're friend because I would've stolen her. " Finn said. "What's your name anyways." Gaten asked. The  boys agreed. "Her name is Y/N." Noah answered for me.  "Great now if you get married I can't name my child that. I loved that name." Complained Finn. "Finn are you in love with Y/N?" Gaten asked. My cheeks flushed red. Noah began to play with my hands. "Starting to because she's literally everything I like. Like Noah can I have her? Noah looked up.  "hell no." I giggled. It was so cute how he just paused. "FUCK NOAH HER GIGGLE HITS MY HEART HARDD PLEASE" I honestly think Finn is teasing. "I bet you guys aren't even serious it's probably a little fling" Caleb crossed the line. "We are-" the car stopped at Noah's house. We stood up. My parents weren't even there anyways it's always the same.

         I held Noah's hand as we walked in. We encountered Spaghetti, Noah's dog on the way in.

        "hi spaghetti!!!!" I said as I picked him up and gave him a small kiss

        "hi spaghetti!!!!" I said as I picked him up and gave him a small kiss. "How come you love Spaghetti more than I?" Noah asked. "I love you more than anything" I said as I kissed Noah. "Oooooooooooooh Noah actually has a girlfriend!" Gaten teased. "I'll go get the movie" said Noah Gaten and Caleb followed leaving  Finn and I alone.
       "So um favorite food?" "(your favorite food)" "favorite hobby?" "Art." "Favorite song?" "(your favorite song)" "fuck. Noah's so lucky. " Noah walked in with the movie. "What about me?" He asked? "That you're so lucky with this girl like I'm in love with her. I understand why That kid Bryson would be in love with her too" "yeah just don't make me fight you" Noah joked he sat down beside me. We watched the movie. Noah brought out a blanket for him and I. We we're cuddling through. It was his first time watching the movie so I was the one hugging him. He out his arm around me and kissed me like the several time he kissed me passionately. "Noah stopp" i said as I pulled away quietly. The guys were so focused on the movie They didn't hear a thing. "Come here" Noah whispered in my hear. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs quietly. "Wait but it was the kitchen scene!!!!!" I complained. " I know I just needed to do this." Noah got close. He kissed me passionately like downstairs. This kiss was long and rough. It ended up with up fully clothed on his bed making out. He began kissing my neck. He hit a spot where I moaned. I honestly think I got a hickey. "Wait wait stop." "What did I do something wrong?" "No it's just that we're moving too fast. Don't you think?" I asked him sadly. "We actually started dating two weeks ago but with all the kisses and hugs I forget. Sorry if it just got awkward." "No I understand. I forget too" I smiled. He smiled back. I kissed him again falling into the position we we're in a few seconds ago. Only this time I didn't moan. He made a low groaning sound. And then he took off his shirt... About ten minutes later we hear footsteps. "Did you lock the door?" I asked Noah."I don't know?!" We looked like idiots whisper shouting to each other.

  The door handle turned. The creaky door opened and there stood Noah and I. Noah still shirtless and I with a hickey on my neck. "NOAH, Y/N YOUR SO HORNY!" Finn yelled with the boys behind him. The guys began laughing. Noah turned to look at me and saw the huge purple mark he left on my neck. "Y/N," "Yes Noah?" "I'm so sorry" Noah said while beginning to laugh. "What?" Finn directed me towards the bathroom mirror "O MY GOD NOAHHHHHHHH!!!!"