flashbacks

"noah!!' i screamed ripping my phone out of his hand. "what y/n???" he answered pulling me back so i wouldn't escape his grip. My phone rang in my hands vibrating. I pulled it out, causing Noah to look from behind me, giving me a backwards hug. "Its bryson" I answered turning around to see a very concerned face. "answer, ill be quiet"

              "Hello?" "Hey y/n!" I looked at Noah covering his mouth, now sitting on my bed with his mouth covered. "Hey Bryson""Hey um look i was about to go see a movie and i was hoping you could come along, Josh is coming, and so is Kade" "Oh-" I looked up to see Noah will his eyes looking at the phone in jealousy. Noah stood up when i was thinking on how to respond. 

        "She can't go" Noah said firmly, hugging my waist from the back. "Y/n, who's there?" I shot Noah a dirty look. "Oh no one" "Oh, for a second I thought that was Noah, my bad. Hey do you wanna facetime? I haven't seen you in a while" "sure!" I blurted making a face towards Noah. "Oh ok!" Bryson hung up the phone. "Noah! What The FUCK!!!!" 

       "well im SO SORRY i dont want you to go on a date when youre dating me," Noah replied getting closer to my face. "Now, y/n I'm gonna let you do this, let him fall down easily." The phone rung in my hand. Noah kissed me and laid down on my bed, his head turned in my direction.                          bry wants to FaceTime

      I picked it up, seeing the face I used to adore, sitting down."Hi Y/n! I'm just finishing up homework, by the way how have you been?" "im good" "hey so can you come to the movies? If you wanna you can bring noah or whoever" Noah's eyes widened as i looked up. 
    "Noah can't come..." I said the words trailing over seeming like it woukd never end. I looked at Noah, flipping me off with a false smile plastered on his face.
       "Y/N, who are you looking at?" Bryson questioned getting close to his cell phone, trying to get a good view of my room.
     "Oh no one" I replied with a smile as Noah opened his mouth to speak.
     "oh i can come," said Noah with a smile. I shot him a dirty look. Once the face time was over he was gonna get it.
    "Noah? Oh- hi dude i was just asking y/n if she can come to the movies with me... You can come too of course." Bryson answered as i flipped the phone in Noah's direction.
   "Yeah I'll go. What time?" Noah answered.
"9:00. It's a horror movie do be-" I cut off bryson in the midst of his sentence.
    "Um ok gotta go meet you there ok byeeee" I said quickly, hanging up. "NOAH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING"
     "I have to go with you. I can't trust you anymore. Especially when it sounds like a date. I love you with all my heart but I'll go with you." Breathed Noah.
    "Ok just don't embarrass me"
   "I promise i wont" Noah said, walking up to kiss me.