tree hugger

song; Sick Feeling by Boy Pablo

        I finally caught up with the boys. I was tired so we went into a diner. The diner's bell rang as we three entered. When I was looking for some seats, i saw Ellen with some new-found friends. "Oh heres the girl that ditched me for her boyfriend!" Introduced Ellen sarcastically. "I didn't ditch you" I mocked. Bryson came by and was holding my shoulders since he's too tall. Noah came behind him and Ellen snapped. "HOW DO YOU GET TO HANG OU WITH HIM WITHOUT ME. AND YOUR BOYFRIEND BRYSON. WTH?!" I ignored her and walked away.

       We found a seat near the back of the diner. I sat next to Noah and Bryson across from me. The waitress came up to us and asked what we wanted. "Um- a hamburger with fries and a milkshake?" I  told the waitress. The boys ordered the same thing.
        While Bryson went to the bathroom me and Noah began to talk about what we did for a living and hobbies. "Well I act and love hearing music" "oh! That's great!" "Yeah what do you like?" "Uh painting and I don't know trying to be pretty?". I stopped because I knew that sentence that came out if my mouth was wierd but true. "You already are." Noah's words had me shook.
       Our hands began to get closer until I managed to grasp his hand. Bryson was coming so I let go and ironically out my hand on his thigh instead if mine.
   Thoughts: what the hell if Bryson sees this he won't live me any more and I love him but I feel nice with Noah and Noah is really nice and now i have to choose god damit.

      Bryson sat down. The waitress brought our food and we began to eat. "shit I don't have any money do you?" "Um I have 15 bucks" replied Bryson. I stood up and gave him a hug for offering to pay for food. It ended up with him pecking my lips after he gave me the huge adorable smile. Bryson said "I'll go pay" as he stood up to go to the counter. "What was that?" Noah asked. "Are you guys dating?" "No ew" I answered.  "Well it sure seemed like it". Noah looked like he realized something bad. "You okay?" "Uh yeah" continued Noah with a dry chuckle. I felt bad so I held his hand under the table.
           A smile rise upon Noah's face and I smiled back. I made eye contact with his emerald green eyes. Our faces getting closer. Unironically I bit my lip and looked at Noah's. I heard footsteps so I went back to my place in my seat. It was for sure Bryson. We left a tip and left. Ellen was gone which was wierd. On the way out I was holding Bryson's hand so nicely. We found Ellen waiting for us with her "squad". Her new found friends scared me. I was trying to avoid them but it followed with words like "YOU PUSSY" "BITCH" "TRAITOR"  Noah and Bryson would always answer back even though I told them not to. We ended up at a park. Noah saw my climbing a tree and called me a tree hugger. Bryson was up on the tree before us. And Noah kept teasing so I chased him around the park. Which soon enough ended with me falling.
          Noah helped me up and once again we had a moment and I couldn't make decision so once my brain was calculating what to do, Noah was already kissing me. "I thought I was a tree-hugger" I said when pulling back. "Shut up tree hugger" Noah said while going back to my lips.
          I turned around while standing up. Bryson was there. He had witnessed everything since he fall.