shots shots shots shot-shot-shots

I got ready nervously, doing my hair in french braids so they can be wavy Saturday. I chose my outfit with pride and then heard the door open. "Hey Y/N!" a voice yelled with concern. It was Noah walking up to my room. "Bryson called you and said that he only got 4 tickets."
       "So?" I asked finishing the last braid. "Its not like you are going to be able to go,"
             "Listen closely. We aren't the only ones going. Josh, Kade, you, and Bryson are the only ones that can go. I don't have a ticket. "
       "Can't you buy your own?" I asked again. Noah sighed.
         "No, I checked, because Bryson said to check if there were any tickets so both of us can go. And theyre all sold out." Noah sat on my bed and slumped. "You're going to go alone, I can't"
          "Noah, you got me all hyped up, and then we can't go?" I said walking up to him.
        "Baby, I wanted to go, and I don't trust you with that, guy. But I don't want you bored at home all because of me."
       "Noah please, why can't we call him and ask if we could watch it earlier? Please I want to go with you. We haven't been on a date in a week," I claimed sitting next to him, playing with my hands.
        "Baby, you can go! Just go! I love you, and well-" Noah put his hand in mine. "I don't want you to be bored." Noah smiled weakly as I looked into his eyes. 

             "Noah, please!!! I love you and I never get bored when I'm with you. Just- please ask Bryson if we could see the movie later or earlier." I replied squeezing his hand lightly. 

-------------------------------

     "Hey Bryson? I checked and there's no tickets, can we see it earlier or later? Y/N really wants me to go and she's curious about it." "Yeah sure, the guys are already here, but we wanted to watch it late, so can you guys come over here like around 9:00 and then we'll go see the movie like at 11:00?" "yeah there's no problem! Thanks dude." "no problem, and by the way, does Y/N ever talk about me? Like- our relationship?" "um- no, not really. Why are you asking" "Its because what we had, was so special, in my mind of course, I was in love, and then she fell for you and acted like it meant nothing, so i was just curious." "oh- well as long as you aren't interested, it's okay. I got to go, bye" "bye"

-----------------------------------

            "Hey guys! You're finally here!" Bryson yelled, opening the door. My eyes shot at the can of beer in his hands. Of course. "Beers are in the fridge, and sodas are in the cooler. So glad you guys can make it," Bryson yelled with a little wobble in his step, as well as his voice.
        "Bryson, are you drunk?" Noah asked, holding up Bryson from falling. Joah giggled, and I saw 8 beers on the table.
     "Oh my god, Bryson! Are those yours????" I said walking up to the cofee table. Noah let go of Bryson and looked at the beers as well.
"No! Well A little bit. Yeah." Bryson replied walking over to the fridge to get another one.
    "Bryson stop drinking please." I begged sitting down on the couch, Noah following after. He put his arms around me and Bryson walked in with 2 beers.
    "I wasn't going to drink, they're for you two. Cheers to the one who got away and the guy who took my girl!" Bryson yelled holding up the beer in his hand. We sat in silence. Bryson chugged the beer and soon enough went to get another one.
    "I think we need to leave," Noah said, pulling me up and walking towards the door.
   "Why are you leaving, are you scared?" Bryson asked eyeing Noah up and down.
  "I'm not, please leave us alone." Noah replied looking back at my drunk ex.
    "Ooh, so famous huh? Too afraid to fight??" Bryson yelled angrily. Jodh and Kade's eyes widened, not doing anything.
    "Shut up please," Noah said pushing me behind him. Bryson got closer and closer.
    "No, until you gice me my girl back maybe, but I want her. You can do wayyy better." Bryson said, moving his head in a snake like way.
"No." Bryson walked closer to him teasing him and cursing. Noah walked slowly closer to him. One hand went up.