AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

song; Somebody Else by The 1975

The rest got a seat in front of us where Finn ordered a milkshake and smiled at me with the glasses he had on. "noah- i missed you." "not as much as i missed you." 

(time skip of 5 years-)

"TODAY IS THE BIG DAY FINN!!!!" I screamed into the phone. "I KNOWWWW" He yelled back "still cant believe Noah's gonna get married before I am." Finn complained "finn- your hot, amazing, nice, talented, and calpurnia is HUGE, you're to get married soon."  I chuckled. "hey Mrs. Schnapp you're going to marry my best friend. No cheating with the best man k?" Finn joked. Kenzie was my maid of honor, Finn was Noah's best man, Josh brought his boyfriend Calvin which was suppa kute, and Noah and I were going to get married. My heart was so happy. I was so happy. I heard the door open. It was Noah. "Baby, today you're actually gonna be Mrs. Schnapp." Noah joked while embracing me in a hug. "Its so crazy to think all of this happened because of Slutty Ellen buying tickets to a fan meeting." I replied "We went through so much but were here and thats what matters. plus it wasnt the fan meeting. It was me Liking your picture on instagram years ago." Noah said while coming in to kiss me. "okay honey shoo i gots to geet ready" 

5 hours later

noahs pov

*we're married. So many fans came to the wedding. They were so respectful too. I married the love of my life. a gorgeous Human being. I've never been hit this hard before. Almost a decade ago I was just a kid who thought a girl was cute. And then I met her unintentionally at a fan meeting. Now i'm marrying that person. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I can't stop smiling. It feels like everything is in slow motion. I'm sitting right next to the person I love the most. And she can't stop smiling either. Her beautiful smile. How beautiful she looks in the white dress. She barely wore makeup yet she still managed to look like my princess. My princess. I'm so happy. And she still managed to fit her career in this. I can't wait to tell our children this story. I  know for a fact Y/N has chosen the names already but hasn't told me yet. No matter what they are, I'll love her, and my future kids. I can't wait for the future. 

7 years later

"Look at little baby Cairo" cooed Finn while holding the baby. "What's his full name again? I want to hear it one more time." Finn asked. "Cairo Finn Schnapp" I answered quickly. "thats right you guys loved me so much for fixing your relationship you guys put my name in your child." Finn vaunted while nestling Cairo in his arms. "wait Noah where's Xoe, Xannie,and Phoenix?" y/n asked getting up to look for the girls. "Honey the twins are asleep and Phoenix is practicing addition in her room." I answered. the names were chosen by Me, Y/N, Caleb, Gaten, and Finn. We each let one choose the middle names of at least one. I chose Cairo's. 

Phoenix Saturn Schnapp- Born October 29th- currently 5 yrs old. Middle Name chosen by Finn; reason: He wanted something unique and special. Saturn is Y/N and Finn's Favorite planet. Finn also chose Phoenix as an option for the baby girl. Y/N didn't like it but it grew on us both. So Finn chose Phoenix's full name.

Xanthippe Venus Schnapp and Xoe Vivien Schnapp; Born March 22nd- 2 years younger than Phoenix. fraternal twins, not identical. Xoe's Middle name was chosen by Caleb. his reason is because he thought it was perfect and he thought the A was basic so it was with an E. Xoe's first name was chosen by me. I knew Y/N wanted to name her Zoey but i hated it. She just didnt feel like one. Then I remembered there was an editor decades ago where she edited all of us. Her name was Xoe. i knew I loved it so i named my child after her. Xannie's middle name was chosen by Gaten. He was inspired by Finn with the Planet Names. He also thought it was wonderful for our child because of Y/N's beauty our 'everlasting love' So we named our child after a greek goddess and a planet. Xannie's name is unique. It was chosen by Y/N. She thought it had a nice ring to it and was also a goddess and meant yellow horse in greek.