heartbreak

song: Drown by Cuco and Clairo 

---------------noahs pov---------------

       I woke up to find texts from Michael saying there was a party. I met Michael during Social Studies. I didn't know what to do so I said sure.  I never knew if Y/N broke up with me. I just wanted to get the situation out of my mind. 

It was now 5:30. No texts from Y/N. I felt water coming to my eyes. I dressed up to go to the party. My phone made a bing sound. I flipped it over and saw it was from Y/N. 

loml; hey. im sorry i over reacted i love you and please dont leave me. i think we could fix this and if we cant i understand. i promise it wont happen ever again just please listen to me.

I felt a smile come across my face. I called Michael to ask what do i do. "hey! shes the one started the goddamn argument and if youre a pussy dont take her back. make her petty ass jealous. you tried to explain but nooooo mrs. asskisser didnt want to listen and here she is trying get you back caue she realized youre the only one who loved her. Leave her and her petty heart alone."  "ok. im not a pussy. im on my way" I put down the phone and sighed. Maybe Michael was right.

  ---------------your pov ---------------

I was waiting for Noah to answer. Frantically walking in circles. 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30, 40. I rushed over to the phone. He left me on read. I was broken. I texted the person who mattered the most to me at the moment who always would love to talk to me. Bryson. 

                                                                                                           --------------- y/n my love hey.

brysonnn; hey whats up?

y/n my lovei know you hate me you dont have to talk to my ugly ass i mean i hurt you so much and i really want to apologize 

brysonnn; no its ok i would never hate you and youre beautiful who told you that youre ugly?

                                                                       y/n my love well you seem like you do.  and myself.

brysonnn; no i dont and no youre not.

                                                             y/n my love; oh well you always know how to make me feel better ily :)

brysonnn; what happened?

                                                                                       y/n my love; its nothing i just wanted to talk 

brysonnn; oh ok its ok with me :)

Bryson and I continued to talk taking my mind away from Noah. I completely forgot  about him. It was just like old times. Bryson and I against the problems of the world. It made me wonder, what happened in Noah's brain? He would always answer no matter what it was. So loyal and i dont know. It just wasn't like him at all. 

  ---------------noahs pov--------------- 

I felt like trash. A person I loved with all my heart tried to apologize and i rejected them. "BRO NOAH OVER HERE THERES A FUCKING KEGGGGG!!!!" Michael yelled over the loud music. I looked up from my phone. I was scrolling through all of y/n and I's conversations. I needed to get away from my thoughts. i walked towards  the keg. "shit man, you gonna do it?" "fuck yeah" I responded and put my mouth on it.

I was drunk. Because of her. "Hi baby, I saw you on the keg, my name's Alissa." She looked exactly like Y/N. My brain began to think it was her "oh thanks" She sat down next to my and began to touch my shoulder. "you know, we could go upstairs, right?" she asked with a voice so confident and mysterious. 

Only a few minutes later we on the couch. Kissing. Deep down I knew it was wrong. But My drunk self was still thinking it was Y/N. Her kisses were rough and sexy. i reeally liked them.

  ---------------your pov --------------- 

 (special song for this is The Beach from The NBHD)

Kenzie called. She interupted my conversation with Bryson. "Y/N IM IN THE BATHROOM AT A PARTY. DID YOU AND NOAH BREAK UP BECAUSE IF YOU DIDNT IM SO SO SO SO SORRY"  "kenzie youre really scaring me what happened?" "N-NOAH IS MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL, HE'S CHEATING."  I dropped my phone. I was in shock. Why would he do this. From the floor I could hear Kenzie asking for me and freaking out. I felt tears rapidly coming to my eyes. Everything hurt. I loved him. It was my fault. I broke his heart first. It was my fault. All mine. I couldn't breathe. I was hyper-ventilating. We've dated for a while now. I rushed over to the bathroom. I vomited. I couldn't do it anymore. He lied. He said he loved me. That I was his only one. Sobbing, I looked up and stood up and walked slowly to my room. I had pictures of us all over my room. like the time we went tot the abandoned carnival. Polaroids of us together. Cards he wrote for special occasions, and little flash cards he made when I got a 100% on test. I loved him. And all I could do was stand in my room and cry. 

   ---------------noahs pov--------------- 

(song: Will He by Joji) yes another one its amazing.

Once the beer wore off, I realized that it wasn't y/n. And i cheated. I pulled away and stood up. Tears of anger came to my eyes. I was walking towards the door to exit.   I turn around to see Kenzie filming. My eyes widened and I began to run. *She's going to tell y/n* I thought. *youre going to lose her you fucking idiot. Did kenzie already tell her? oh god i need to go talk to her. No, No this cant be fucking happening. NO.*

  ---------------your pov --------------- 

  I was laying down in a circle of all the ripped pictures. Crying my heart out. I was too young to even feel love. I guess thats why my parents arent together any more. Love is hard. It is too hard. I heard knock on my door. I stood up and wiped the tears from my cheeks. I rushed down stairs. with my hair messed up. I opened the door to see Noah crying as hard as I was. "Noah." i said as my voice was breaking "im so sorry." Noah responded as snatching me in a hug. "im sorry. i was drunk. i was still so heartbroken and in love with you i thought someone else was you, please y/n forgive me." Noah was crying in my shoulder and I in his. "n-n-noah. im sorry. i cant do this anymore. it hurts me to say this but i have to break up w-w-with you. i-i-if you really loved me you wouldnt have g-g-gone to that party." i cried back. "i-i-i promise i wont do it anymore. ill explain. please. im in love with you." noah pulled away from me in the hug and looked me in the eyes. "noah, i feel the same way but im hurt. i cant. i dont know what got into you." "o-ok its o-ok i accept your request to break u-u-up" i picked up his chin ad saw a river of tears forming on his cheeks. i gently kissed him.