hickey.

song; Crybaby by The Neighbourhood

YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING HICKEY!!!!!! MY DADS GONNA KILL ME!!!" Noah was still giggling and the boys were still laughing. "I said I was sorry baby" "EP DONT" "sorry..." Finn butted in with "OH MY GOD NOAH YOU DESERVE A HIGH FIVE. THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING HORNYYYY" he said while laughing his ass off. "OH-HO MY GOD Y/N" Gaten said While cackling. "Caleb was just laughing and pointing. Tears of frustration came to my eyes. "Guys wait stop" said Noah with a caring tone. "It's ok you could cover it up with some make-up it's completely ok just know that I gave you that cause I love you. " Noah whispered in my ear while embracing me in a hug. "N-n-now c-c-can i-i g-g-give you one?" I stuttered. "Yes uh-uh-of course" teased Noah with a smile. "guys I think we should leave them alone..." Said Caleb quietly. The guys agreed and closed the door. "Ok now let me g-g-give you th-th-the hickey." "okay" I was on my tip toes and went down. He looked I the mirror and said "now we're twinning!" He both giggled as we hugged which later turned into a kiss. "I love you. " I said while hugging him. "I love you too." I smiled while hugging him. "Now not to ruin the moment but can I put on a shirt now?" Noah asked. "yes. F-f-finally." I answered back.

We went downstairs to see that the movie was halfway done and the boys were all wrapped in our blanket. "Can we have that back" Noah said while walking up to them. The boys jumped and Gaten fell on the floor. "Y/N, were you crying?" asked Finn. "Shut up." I snarled back as I sat in the couch. "Wait Noah turn around again." Caleb instructed. "Oh you gave each other hickeys how cute." Mocked Gaten. "So?" I replied while sitting down beside Noah. "How will you cover them?" Asked all the boys after Finn did. "Makeup" answered Noah. "now we came here to watch a movie not talk about hickeys k?" He looked towards the  TV. His eyes made me just- I layed me head on his chest and fell asleep.

      I woke up to hearing the boys clamoring. "Are they asleep?" "Yeah no shit Gaten" Guys stop she's waking up shhhhhh!" I opened my eyes to see Noah asleep beside me in his room. "Good morning beautiful" Noah said as he too was waking up. "How are we in here again?" I asked. "Noah brought you up after you fell asleep." Gaten replied as playing with Noah's rubix cube. "And then he came up to check on you and fell asleep too" finished Finn. I looked up to Noah still on his bed. He smiled. "Guys let's get out" Caleb teased. "No it's ok if you want to stay here." I answered back. I didn't want the boys feel like extra wheels. Noah began to attempt to braid my hair while I was still laying on his chest.

next day

  I thought that yesterday was all a dream. I woke up and walked to my dresser to do my hair. "Oh. My. God." It was there. Still there. I ran over to get my phone.

my baby🖤; NOAH. WHY DO I HAVE A HICKEY.

I frustratedly threw my self on the bed.

noah🖤🖤🖤; what do you mean? I have one too from last night

I called him and we talked about it. "So you're telling me we almost did... That?" I asked very concerned. "Yeah well I made the move first and then we we're caught and THEN we saw the hickey so you gave me one." Noah explained. "S-so you have one too?" I have the worst stutter it rarely comes but with Noah or friends it comes alot. " yeah " Noah giggled. We laughed. "So we both got hickeys cause I cried and you were being horny?" I giggled out. "Well not exactly horny I just thought that I don't know that maybe it was time to uh.... nevermind." Noah spilled out . "Noahhh tell meee" "I love you but no" "Noah. Please I'm your girlfriend pleaseee" "ok I'll be honest. It was like I said while the things were happening. I forgot. And um next week  Millie and Sadie want to meet you. Apparently the guys told them all about us and hopefully not the hickeys."  "Yeah tell them sure I'd love to". "ok I have to do homework and go somewhere love you with all my heart, bye baby" " I love you too and samebye no-no" "bye tree-hugger"