-meeting-

song; See You Again by Tyler The Creator   

         -your pov-

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and my name being yelled from the kitchen. "Another day, " I mumbled under my breath being careful so my siblings wouldn't hear. Even though we all had different rooms.
   Running down the stairs I checked my notifications. I would  expect the normal like, @yourfriendsuser liked your photo or my friend ________ texting me about their ex. I went onto Instagram knowing something would happen oddly, I didn't expect this. My notifications read @noahschnapp liked your picture. I didn't know who he was. I had heard of him but never knew what he did for a living.
        After breakfast I headed to my friend Ellen's house. It was a Saturday and I was just ungrounded. I showed her the notification and she screamed. Apparently "Noah" was an actor. "OMG Y/N DO YOU WHO HE IS. PLZ TELL ME YOU DO ITS NOAH SCHNAPP HE LOOKS LIKE THE KID YOU LIKED IN 7TH GRADE PLEASE TELL ME YOU SCREAMED TOO." I was shocked. "um, no " "NO YOU DO YOU KNOW HIM. HE LOOKS LIKE HENRY?! REMEMBER HENRY?!". I began to get annoyed. Ellen never was like this XD. And I never even met Henry I said he was cute and suddenly I "liked him". I took a screenshot and posted it.

@yourusername: this happened some one explain.

fuzzynaners: OMG NO NO
joAqUin67: who dat
reese'spiecesprincess: Y/N WTH HOWD THIS HAPPEN
datchick: THATS NOAH SKSKKSKDKSKKSKDKSKSKDKDKDKSKKD

I still didn't get it.

                  2 months later...
"OMG Y/N LOOK" yelled Ellen from the left side of the cafeteria.  She got tickets to a meeting of this kid "Noah Schnapp" I quickly responded with "um what?" she explained in like the span if two seconds that the guy who like my picture was the guy we were meeting.  A friend of mine, Bryson snatched the tickets and said "she's not going."  Josh followed after saying "are you her overprotective boyfriend or some shit?" "Maybe" said Bryson after I very clearly stated I did not like him or wanted to do something with him.
           "Fine I'll ask if I can go" I was bored for the past month and had to get out of the house. "Ok yayyyyyy!!!" Bryson looked at the three tickets and said "if she's going I'm going too" "ok then" said Ellen kinda annoyed.

-oof I low key very much hate this