○●○● Discovering pt.3 ●○●○

Start from the beginning

"It's all my fault..." The youngest broke down as they saw how their sky finally calmed down after being sedated.

The guardians has cancelled all of their mission upon hearing their lightning's call when yesterday's sun hadn't even awoke yet. They knew that their sky has a major trust problem, especially after the stunt they were trying to pull off that one time. Tsuna was always on guard despite how it seemed like he's relaxed. And if they were being honest, it was painful for them not to be trusted the way they trusted him. I mean, sure, he trusted them with his life-- but not with his mind. That brunet will keep everything firm to himself.

His fears, his anxiety, his demons...

In which, he would just keep these unnesecary emotions bottled tight for years until they either died down on their own or killing him till they're satisfied. So far, the former was never the case.  And now, Tsuna is hurting again.

They thought that they've finally found a solution, seeing how for the first time in forever Tsuna looked truly vulnerable when he's a little. It is bad to say, but they were truly happy when Tsuna cried that day, because that only means that his pent up frustration would get to flows out naturally. But the way Tsuna cried just now was more than just unsettling. There's no piece of relief what so ever. For once they are jut pure worried and terrified.

They should have known that something is when he refused to become a little anymore. Should have realized that his packed schedules wasn't the complete reason why he keeps losing his temper. Should have noticed the signs before all is too late.

They're always too late.

And now, they couldn't even blame Lambo despite realizing the cause of the denial...

The gear on their heads turning, as they thought of ways on how to fix this... fast, before they lost their loving sky for good.

☆☆☆

T

he next few days after his release was... peaceful. But not in the best way.

The mansion was too quite, everyone's walking on an eggshell. The silent is as dull as Tsuna's eyes.

The paperwork has cleared faster than usual, and every meeting has been carried on perfectly without flaws. The surface companies has been on their top notch condition while the underground businesses was handled beautifully.

It's just as if everything is finally on right on their places. Except, in order to do that, something muse be sacrificed. And that's something is none other that Tsuna's happiness.

I mean, sure that he smiles. But they are just for the show, none was taken to heard. All was plastic and only to the closest ones he didn't bother to show it.

He's eating more regularly now. But the way he prefer bland food and rejected sweets all together was clearly a sign that something is incredibly wrong.

All the meanwhile, on Tsuna's part. He's been fighting hard over the temptations that his own guardians trying to inflicted on him. From all of the onesies that replaced his missing normal pajamas-- for Kami sake! He keeps on buying a new pair every night, until how the safe house is decorated in all pastel and light color ever exist.  

'They're trying to break me. But I won't fall for the same trap' he scoffed as he wore his dark grey pajamas and get ready to sleep.