ⅪⅤ

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐
ᴇʏᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐ᴇʏᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ └──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

"Taehyung." I whispered his name quite loudly.

I searched through the crowds of people, trying to look for my younger brother, but he was no where between the common people. The sound of falling sand caught my attention, and I quickly avert my eyes to the figure climbing the mud house. Just as my focus was on him, a pair of swinging legs got every bit of my attention. My mouth slowly parted when I saw the two familiar faces. "Taehyung no."

I pushed past some watching people, and held the corners of my dress as I rushed towards the brick and mud building. Taehyung was already near the top, and I knew who he was trying to approach

Taehyung jumped onto the unfinished part of the mud roof, slowly walking toward the two boys, as quietly as a mouse. He draws his sword back from it's case, before slashing it at the young boy's face.

Yoongi ducked in time, letting himself fall on his back with a hard thud. Taehyung steps closer and pins him down with the sword, slicing through a chunk of wood and the boy's shirt. The minute he got Yoongi where he wanted him, Tae felt a harsh kick to his back, sending him to the ground as he dropped his sword. Jimin pulled a knife from his pocket, before he kicks Taehyung's sword off the edge of the building. My brother struggled to rise from the floor, trying to push himself off the dirt.

I grabbed on the mud window ledge, lifting myself up as quickly as I could. The climbing was kind of difficult, since I was wearing a slightly long dress.

"Taehyung!" I shouted his name as he laid on the floor with a stiff body.

Jimin and Yoongi's eyes both met mine the exact moment they heard the familiar voice. I couldn't look my kidnapper in the eye, since there was so much to say to him. I lifted the ends of my dress, walking in front of Taehyung, to stop Jimin from hurting him any further. "Don't hurt my brother."

Jimin raised his brow, as he looked down at the knife in his hand. He stepped forwards and took both of my shoulders as he pulled my to him. As Jimin lifted my head back, a disappointed glare appeared on his face. "I set you free, and you go ahead and bring your brother here to kill me?"

"It's him I want to kill." Taehyung hissed as he pointed to Yoongi.

Jimin tilted his head to the side as he looked down at me. "Don't tell me you actually lied to your own brother, so you wouldn't sell me out."He chuckled.