follow me on insta: @tazpjm if you wanna get to know the shitty but sweet author! (:

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐
ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

I have royalty
in my blood.

I kept repeating my mother's words in my head. I didn't understand why she would tell me things like this, but she always would. She liked to remind me that I was the princess, and how the title somehow made me special. Although I didn't see my self as special. I saw myself as an eighteen year old girl.

"Good morning."

I greeted my two brothers, who were already eating breakfast without me. Kim Namjoon was the eldest, which meant he was the next in line to be throned. Kim Taehyung is my younger brother, just by a year.

I liked my brothers' company, although I don't think Namjoon likes me all that much. He always tells me how I'm not acting royalty and that I don't represent the family name well. My younger brother, on the other hand, loves spending time with his older sister.

"Good morning Alana."
Taehyung smiled as he looked up from his plate.

Namjoon continued to eat, after giving me the smallest nod. It was as if he was getting something over with. I sat down beside Taehyung.

"Where's mother and father?"
I asked, waiting for Taehyung to answer,
since I knew Namjoon wouldn't.

"They're at an early meeting."
Namjoon muttered before pushing his chair back.

"Why didn't they take you?"
I asked, not trying to be too nosy.

"I wasn't allowed at the meeting."
He mumbled with a low voice.

I could tell it saddened him, as he enjoyed being apart of all the royal meetings and events. He acted as if he were king and not just a prince.

"Do you at least know what it's about?"
I asked, while getting up to put my
plate away. A maid rushed to me instead.

"Please princess, sit down."
She nervously smiled as she tried
to take the plate from my hands.