ⅫⅠ

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐
ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

Taehyung sat at the end of the dining table, early in the morning

Taehyung sat at the end of the dining table, early in the morning. He quietly drank his porridge, as he glared up at his older brother who sat before him.

"You're making me lose my appetite." Namjoon tilted his head, as a small glare took over his face.

"I've already lost mine, staring at you." Taehyung softly hissed, as he scraped the spoon against the shiny bowl.

"What's your problem?" The elder prince stood up from his seat.

"You." Taehyung spat, as he stood as well. "You don't deserve to be throned."

"Boys." The Queen warned, as she stepped into the sunny room. "Your sister is back now, and that's all that matters, right?"

"Some people think otherwise." Taehyung scoffed under his breath.

Namjoon aggressively pushed his chair back, letting it wrinkle the rug behind it. "I'm heading out of town for a little while." He grabbed his sword, and slid it into its case, which was attached to his belt.

"Don't you want to see your sister when she wakes up?" His mother grabbed a towel to wipe her hand.

"I have the rest of my life to do that." Namjoon muttered, before taking off.

Taehyung pushed the bowl of porridge away from him, before sliding out of his chair. He walked into the accommodations, passing by the guards as he looked for her door.

I let the white sheets brush against my cheek, the warm light from the open window, shone through my room. I thought for a moment, that I could be hallucinating. Jimin swore he'd never let me free.

I knew it was reality, when I saw my young brother walk into my room. I pushed myself off of the bed, but he quickly laid me back down. "Alana, you're badly injured." Taehyung brushed my hair back.

"You shouldn't move."

"Taehyung." I whispered his name as he touched my cheek. "You won't believe what's out there."

"I know, I know." He pulled my head to his chest.

"There's so much chaos and madness out there, and the people are—"

"When I find the guy who did this to you, I'll stick a sword in his chest myself." Taehyung cut me off mid sentence, as his anger took over his thoughts. "Tell me his name, Alana."