┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟs
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟs└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

Jungkook's been walking for hours now. He was on one mission—and one mission only. Find the princess and bring her back to the castle. He went through his home town, questioning villagers.

"Have you seen—

The man walked directly past Jungkook, not even sparing him a glance. Jungkook sighed, wiped the bead of sweat off his steaming forehead.

"Um—" Jungkook slowly approached the rough looking blonde. "I'm on a search for the princess, have you seen her anywhere?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, giving a threatening look to the younger boy in front of him. "What...? are you accusing me?" He shoved Jungkook's chest back.

"N—no."
Jungkook stepped back, lifting his hands.

"Do you really think you're
gonna find the princess out here?"
Yoongi chuckled, licking his lips.

"Where would I find her then?"
Jungkook raised a brow.

"What am I, a fucking
voyager? Get lost kid."
Yoongi hissed, spitting to the floor.

Jungkook desperately sighed, closing his eyes as he remembered the kings exact words. "You have three days to find her, or—" He shook the words from his head, moving along the trail.

It's now been exactly five days. I've been keeping track using a pointed twig and my ashy skin. I'm surprised that I haven't been killed yet. I thought my wounds would've bled out by now. Is it bad that I wouldn't mind if that happened right now? My head turned to the stairs as I heard footsteps other than Jimin's.

It wasn't like I was going to be rescued anytime soon. The only person who's been in and out of here has been that rugged looking blonde.

"Aww, look at you all tied up."
His friend Yoongi laughed
as he walked towards me.

"How does it feel to finally be the underdog?"
He whispered close to my ear.