"Say yes."

"Babe..."

"Focus Jay. Say yes."

"Yes i do."

"I divorced my wife few weeks ago."

"What?"

"Yeah. All for you."

"How did she take it?"

"Doesn't matter." he pecked her lips.

"Do you have kids?" Jaimee ask.

"Nah." he nuzzled his head in her neck before leaving small kisses on it. "I mean i wanted kids but never with her. And i wasn't a guy to cheat."

"But you were fuckin' with me while you were still married."

"I know. I fell inlove with you after we had sex."

"It didn't mean anything to me Monty."

"I don't care Jaimee. I love you."

"Yep. Mom really got that good box." Nasir said while slurping on some iced tea.

Keyeion slowly spun in his chair and look at him.

"Just saying." he shrugged.

"You too." she said.

"Mention our grandkids."

"... I- uhm.. I was thinking about taking my grandkids to six flags or just fly them out to Disney World tomorrow. What you think?"

"Anything you want." he kissed her cheek and cuddled her.

"Say something sentimental Jay." Keyeion pressed.

"I love them so much."

"I see."

"I mean, i still want more kids but my husband is just so damn stubbord. I can't stand him."

"Don't push it."

"My grandkids really fill that void." she mumbled lowly. "If anything should happen to them, I'd really kill myself."

"What?" Monty opened his eyes to look at her.

"Yeah. I'd kill myself. I really love my grandbabies. I love when they would come over and I'd bake cookies with them or change their diapers. They're really my other halfs."

"Damn. You forreal?"

"On God."

Rolling off Jaimee, he contemplated something before getting up.

"Babe where you going?"

"To make a call real quick."

"Okay. Hurry back i wanna cuddle with you."

Watching him walk off, Jaimee laid back in bed. "Babe was that good? I hope you didn't take what i said, personal."

"Nah you good."

"Babeeee." she whined.

"You striaght."

Taking his headset off, he got up and left the van.

"What's the 411?" Keyeion ask.

"Sir we got an anonymous message a minute ago saying the kids will be at the old train station alone."

"Alone?"

"Yes sir."

"Aite. We still ain't through with the plan. If y'all pick them up, they will know we're onto them. Send Keisha to watch them undercover and don't get too close to them unless its important. As soon as i give y'all the go ahead, make sure she have them and send me a message to let me know they're safe. Okay?"

Taming Life: Revelation (Book 4) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें