Revenge/Sweet Chapter 23

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY MY FELLOW WATTPADERS :-)

Twenty-Three

"OWWW!" I yelled out in pain when I lifted my shirt up and over my head.

"What is it?" Brody showed up at the doorway looking concerned.

"Nothing." I slurred too quickly.

"Liv." he glared at me.

I scowled and kept eye contact as I turned slightly and pointed to my shoulder. Brody smiled and looked from to my shoulder and back to my eyes. "More stitches!" he said too cheerfully.

Damn that man!

"Well shoo. I have to put my bathing suit on." I slurred grumpily. "Wait, why am I putting on a suit?" I asked slightly confused.

"Because you can't get those stitches wet and i'm going to help you, dimwit!" Brody rolled his eyes and left the room so I could change.

I put on my black bikini and ran out of my room to find Brody standing in the kitchen drinking a bottle of water with his back faced away from me. I grinned evilly to myself and ran at Brody and tackled him to the ground laughing.

"Liv what the hell is your problem!" Brody yelled at me and I instantly felt bad.

"Oh. I, I, I'm sor...." But I was cut off by Brody's laughing and I instantly got mad. "Brody!"

I went to slap him but he caught my hand and rolled over me. "Come on kid, shower time!" he grinned at me, stood up, and held out his hand to help me up.

I took it gratefully and felt myself being lifted by Brody. "Thanks." I said lazily.

I looked up and noticed that Brody's body and mine were pressed up against each other and our faces inches away.

I felt myself leaning closer to him and him leaning closer into me.

What am I doing?

My hand came up and rested on the back of his neck while my thumb remained on his cheek. Our faces were so close I could feel Brody's breath on my lips.

Well, this is interesting...

Brody leaned in the rest of the way and pressed our lips gently together. Brody's hand cupped my face and we kissed for about twenty more seconds before we pulled away and looked at each other.

"Eww!" Brody and I said in unison.

"That felt like I was kissing Baize. Though, well wait, I've never kissed Baize. Oh you know what I mean." I said seriously

"Good. Because that felt like I was kissing Baize too." He replied seriously.

We looked at each other for another second before busting out laughing. "Take me to the showers my all mighty servant!" I laughed and held out my arms.

He laughed, rolled his eyes, and picked me carrying me to the showers.

God, that was really weird. It was nothing compared to Nate's kiss. Oh how I miss Nate.

He probably thinks I'm a nutcase now.

Wow, that actually makes me sad...

Brody turned around after turning the shower on and scowled when he saw the expression on my face.

"What's up, kid?" Brody asked as he pulled his shirt off.

"I think Nate's not going to like me anymore after what happened today. That makes me sad... WOW, did I really just say that?!"