Revenge/Sweet Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty-Five

I feel the knife slide over my throat, digging into my skin and the hand holding gripped onto the handle tighter prepared to make the correct pressure and accurate slice to make the kill.

Mmm.

Wonderful.

"You're doing it all wrong you know." I lied.

In fact, he was about to execute it perfectly.

"¡cállate la boca!" the man replied in a husky Spanish accent.

"Beso mi culo, puta!" I replied as i grabbed his wrist and twisted so the knife clattered down to the floor.

I spun around and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. Often. By the looks of his bronze skin.

I took a good look at him. He had dark brown silky hair, bangs that slightly fell into his eyes, oh and his eyes, they were like emeralds they were so green. His skin tone was a dark bronze tan. He was gorgeous.

Too bad he tried killing me.

"Que cometió un gran error!" (You made a big mistake!) I whispered into the beautiful assassins' ear before lifting my leg up, pulling the knife out, and plunged it under his ribs and into his lung.

I dragged him into the alley and left him behind the dumpster. I looked back as he took his last gasps of air as his eyes fluttered shut and his body became lifeless.

"Pendejo!" I spat at him angrily. (Coward, Jerk, Mother F*cker, Idiot but ruder, etc.)

God they just don't learn.

I called the guy I know to take care of the two bodies and snapped the phone shut and made my way down the street.

* * * *

Knock knock knock

"Who is it?" the voice asked sternly.

"Brody." I whispered as I slid down and sat in front of his door in exhaustion with my back propped up against it, using it to support myself.

I felt the door open up and I fell flat on my back. I looked up into the face of Brody who looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

"What time is it?" I whispered.

"Oh. My. God. LIV!" Brody whispered looking at me in horror.

"Brody. I'm fine, really." I whispered back trying to sit up.

Didn't work out so well.

Brody bent over and picked me up along with my back pack, shut and locked the door, then carried me over to his bed and set me down gently and ran out of the room.

Brody's P.O.V

I ran out of the room to grab my medical supplies and to make sure Baize was still asleep on the couch. I didn't want him to see his sister like this. I didn't even want to see her like this.

I walked back in my room and slowly took off the slashed up hoodie leaving her in only a sports bra to reveal a bloody torso with multiple knife cuts all over her body. She had a slit along her cheek, and long bleeding line along her throat, but it didn't look deep so I knew it wasn't fatal. I could see the starting of a shiner under her right eye with a small split along her swollen cheek bone. A few of her stitches I had done earlier were now ripped open. I saw red bruising surrounding her ribs on the left side; maybe broken, definitely cracked.

"Brody, stop staring. It's really not that bad." She whispered.

"I shouldn't have left you." I whispered back. I couldn't bring my voice to go above a whisper. I was mortified at the sight of her. She was physically exhausted, bruised, battered, and damaged.